Chapter Forty-Four

JOES POV

Zoe, Aflie, Chloe and I were just sitting in a local park near Zoe's house eating ice cream and enjoying the rare english sunshine.

Our conversations were about what ever popped into our head. Chloe seemed to get along with Zoe and Alfie well, I can't even express how happy that makes me.

My sister was/is/will always be one of the most important people in my life and I respect and value her opinion more than majority of the rest of the people in my life. So I am incredibly glad she gets along with the lady I'm praying to God I get to marry one day. One day in the near  future.

Chloe giggled as I turned towards her with a dollop of ice cream on my nose. I wiped my finger across the bridge swiping off the ice cream and putting it on the tip of her nose.

She laughed again before the sound of her ring tone boomed through her pocket catching the attention of Zoe and Alfie. She looked at her phone and her facial expression changed from happy to scared? Why did she looked scared.

CHLOES POV

Tanya was calling me, we haven't talked since the whole Cameron incident. I don't think she knows about what happened with Josh. This conversation could go anywhere.

I gave Joe a reassuring smile before pressing the accept button standing up and excusing myself from the group. 

-PHONE CALL BETWEEN CHLOE AN TANYA-

C- Hello

T- Hi Chloe

C- Um hi, how are you?

T- I'm okay. Listen I was to hard on you. I thought you should know me and  Cameron are back together. 

C- Oh alright. Cool I'm happy for you guys.

T- I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out? You know get to re-know each other.

C- Um I can't I'm kind of in England right now..

T- Oh wow, okay why are you over there?

C- Um I'm over here meeting Joe's family

T- Oh sweet, you guys are still going strong then.

C- Yeah, hahah we used the 'L' word the other day

T- Woah okay, well I'm happy for you 

C- You too

T- Um also I heard something happened with your brother is everything alright?

C- Uh kind of. I mean um not really but yeah

T- Oh well, we can talk about it when you come back to Aus' Just let me know when that is and we can catch up 

C- Sounds good

T- Alright well see you soon then 

C- See you 

-END Of PHONE CALL-