Chapter Thirty

CHLOES POV

After catching up with Mason yesterday, I had a appointment at the hospital. First of many I'm guessing. Mason offered to come with me but I told him I wanted to do it alone, I meant it.

Going to the hospital or doctors with people has recently become one of my least favourite things to do.

I pulled into the hospital parking lot and got out of the car. I walked into the building and up the stairs to the second floor. The strong hospital cent filled my nose it made me want to be sick, the white walls had little stains and the sounds of coughs and crying surrounded me. I took a deep breath in and walked with my head down to the front desk.

A lady with bright red lipstick, medium length brown hair and obnoxiously white teeth, she had a name badge on that read 'Megan'

She put on a clearly fake smile and said "hello ma'm how can I help you?"

"um 3 o'clock appointment with Dr. ahh- um I'm not sure what his name is" I replied, she gave me a 'look'

"Dr. Andrews" she said, "just sit on the red chairs and wait for your name to be called" she mumbled and pointed to the set of red chairs to my left. I nodded politely and then walked away, she sent me a death glare again. What is her problem?

After waiting and texting Joe for a bit the doctor finally came out and called my name. Then I awkwardly stood up, everyone looked at me and I followed the doctor from like 10 metres behind. (a/n this is so awkward irl, comment if you can relate)

...

After a bunch of different tests and different medical stuff the doctor finally let me go, I walked out of the hospital but not before getting another death glare from 'Megan'

I let out a huge sigh of relief as I stepped out the doors, inhaling the fresh air like it's the last time I would get the chance. I got into my car and pulled out my phone.

To joe: hey, you up for late lunch? xx

I waited for a reply, which came not long after.

From joe: yeah where you thinking? x

To joe: I'll pick you up, wait out the front of the hotel. x

From joe: I'll be waiting x

I put the key in the ignition and figured out the route to the hotel in my head, it wasn't far from here. Maybe 10 minutes. I put on some music and made my way to the hotel.

When I got there Joe was surrounded by heaps of fans, I don't know why but I felt a pang of jealousy, I know their all just fans but seeing him surrounded by girls was not an easy thing to look at. He was taking pictures with them, signing autographs and giving them hugs.

I decided to take my phone out and text him.

To joe: i'm here x

I saw him take out his phone and look up to where I was parked. He pushed through the crowd of fans. Their screaming was ear piercing. I continued to wait where I was, there was no cars behind me so I didn't have to move.

Joe eventually made it out with the help of security, I thanked god that I had tinted windows. I did not need anymore pictures of us going viral on the internet. He rushed towards my car and jumped in. He was very out of breath.

He turned towards me and smiled, he looked so good in his sunglasses and tank top, I had to stop myself from drooling.

"hello munchikin" he smirked, "munchikin is new, I like it" I said nodding.

He laughed, leaned in and placed a light kiss to my lips. I felt butterflies go crazy in my stomach, even though we've kissed like 20 times they're still there.

"so where are we going?" he asked as I started to drive. "You'll se" I winked and then blasted Wild- Troye Sivan through the radio (A/N:IM SO PROUD OF TROYE OMFG ITS AMAZING! BUY IT ON ITUNES)

"Troye Sivan, good choice" He said, "I love Troye's music so much! It's like heaven for your ears" I replied, before realising how much of a fangirl I just sounded like. Joe laughed and a blush over took my cheeks. "your cute when you fangirl" he chuckled, "shut up" I said swatting his chest with my hand that wasn't on the driving wheel. He smirked.

"I was worried you'd be swallowed by that group of fans,it's like a black hole" I laughed as Ease started to play. (A/N: Ease is my favourite song on the ep) Joe just laughed, like he was trying to hide something. The photo, he doesn't think I've seen it, I cleared my throat to get rid of the award silence.

"Uh- joe" I said, his head snapped towards me. "I've I- I've seen the photo" I coughed trying to fight back the tears. His happy expression turned into a sympathetic one. "They already hate me" I choked as a single tear fell down my cheek. Joe wiped it away with his thumb and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Chloe, they don't know you yet, they'll love you when they get a proper introduction" He said, sympathy dripping from his voice. "what if they don't" I replied stopping at a red light and turning towards him.

"They will baby" he said, the corners of my mouth turned up. Out of all the pet names he's tried that one makes me blush the most.

I nodded and continued to drive as the light went green.