Chapter Thirty-Nine

JOSH POV

'I can't even express how much I love my sister, she is the best, what would I do with out her? I don't know.. Love you sis xxx :) ' I read on my Facebook page. I was asleep for two hours and this is what I get. TWO HOURS!!

She wrote nothing but the truth but I still need revenge.. I must get Joe in on it as well.

'ding dong' I heard from down stairs, ah! speaking of the devil that will probably be him now.

I quickly slammed my laptop closed and rushed down the stairs, smirking when I realised I was correct but also cringing because he was kissing Chloe, ew.

"Hey joe!" I shouted purposely trying to interrupt them. They jumped at the sudden interruption, I tried not to laugh but there was no point I was already in fits.

Neither of them look very amused, they didn't look angry but they weren't laughing. In fact they were blushing.

"oh don't blush I've seen you make out before" I scoffed and then continued down the stairs. Joe laughed awkwardly and Chloe scratched the back of her neck. I just shook my head and raised my eyebrows so they knew I had something to say.

"Joe can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" I asked trying to sound as professional as possible. Chloe looked confused, this is going to be great revenge.. I can feel it.

"Sure if you want" Joe shrugged and followed me to the kitchen. Chloe brushed it off and then walked into the living room, probably to put a movie on. Ever since she was given time off from work she's just been watching movies and procrastinating doing nothing.

"What do you need?" Joe asked sitting down on a kitchen stool.

"revenge" I smirked, Joe looked intrigued.

***

Joe and I carefully filled up the last of the water gun and tip-toed down stairs.

We weren't sure if Chloe was asleep or not, she hadn't come to check up on us like I thought she would so chances are she's probably asleep.

I popped my head around the corner to see Chloe laying on the couch fast asleep, yes! exactly what I wanted.

If I know anything it's that Chloe is an extremely light sleeper, if we make any noise she will spring up from the bed like its a trampoline.

I turned my head back to Joe who was quietly waiting for me to tell him what she was doing.

"She's asleep" I whispered, Joe smiled.

"but we have to be quiet as anything, one noise and she'll wake up she is the world's lightest sleeper" I whispered and Joe nodded to signal he understood.

I counted with my fingers down from three to tell him when it was go time.

3

2

1

We ran into the lounge room spraying water all over Chloe, she instantly sprung up just like I predicted.

She was panting trying to catch her breath from the shock.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" She shouted, by now me and Joe were both laughing like crazy!

She sent us death glares and then walked out of the room. Joe stopped laughing but I couldn't.

Joe tapped me on the shoulder and I contained myself, eventually.

"she looked mad" Joe said bitting his lip viciously.

"It's okay, trust me she'll get over it" I shrugged it off and Joe nodded in agreement but I could still tell he was anxious about it.

He got up and walked out of the room to find Chloe, but I stayed in the lounge and played X-box.