Epilogue

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

There was no prologue or epilogue in the plot, but after reading EACH n EVERY comment and after getting all the feedback on the last chapter, I felt like few things left ambiguous;like life, death, love....sacrifice and above all the biggest confusion is about the concept of a "happy ending"

Those who asked why not a happy ending? for them my answer is: guys! this was a happy ending . you don't trust me? :-p okay then read the epilogue maybe you will trust Shehry himself ;) :-p

So here is the Epilogue.

Happy reading <3

THE CURE TO MY HEART

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ

Every soul will taste death.....

EPILOGUE...

Rabbir ham'huma kama Rabayani Sagheera...

It's been a whole year since my mother has left me and I still can't come out of the loss, coming here on her grave for some obvious reasons gives me solace and peace to my heart and ragged soul.

Ending my prayer I just sat near the grave with my knees bent into my tummy and arms securing them. Suddenly something interrupted my thoughts and I looked up into the direction of that specific grave which has been the center of my attention for last whole year.

He didn't come today....?

I thought to myself, with a frown on my forehead. In past one year I have seen him here on this exact time on that exact grave for everyday, except for those days I never come to my mother's grave.

My gaze once again lowered to the mud in front of my eyes and I started the recitation, mothers are the best thing ever happened to anyone then why God snatch them from us? Why? Why mothers have to die? They have to leave us when we need them the most......why?

My eyes were getting moistened once again. I felt movements and I looked up, finding the same man taking his last few steps towards the grave before he kneel down near it.

I don't know why it had become a routine, everyday coming here praying for Mom and then sitting on her grave just looking at that man, observing him.

He was the strangest mourner I had ever seen in my life; one who always smiles, who talks a lot recites less, and the one whom I had never seen shedding a tear on the grave.

He was indeed the strangest.....

Sometimes I want to know his story, I want to know who it was in the grave.... So today, I did something horribly immoral; getting up quietly from my Mom's grave I silently walked towards one nearer to the man's and sat down there pretending to be praying but in reality my thoughts were struck in him.

And definitely he didn't notice me, I think in past one year he has never noticed anything else than the grave.

He removed the half dried flower bunch and placed a fresh over the grave, unlike normal people he never brought white flowers rather his flowers used to be full of life....always red.

Was he Romeo? And was she Juliet in the grave?

"Yeah I know am late....now stop frowning" I heard him stating, I looked up a little and found him making a cute face with his gaze fixed on the grave and hands busy placing the flowers.

For him it wasn't a grave. Aren't we supposed to be sad over a grave? And silent? And teary?

"I have so much to do...apki terha bus yahan letey letey aram nai na kerna hota mein ne" he made a face.