2: We Met

guys hello! 

am sorry for the late update, my tablet has died :( inna lillahi wainna ilaihe ra'jeoon :( it died, its LCD sucks at being LCD now :( so i am forced to use my old lappy now, which sucks as well :-p so sorry for being late.

Guys please do leave your comments doesnt matter they are possitive or negetive i will always love them,  coz ur comments are the only way I get to know if I am dong an okay okay kind of job or not ;)

so please do leave ur comments :)

happy reading <3

CHAPTER 2: WE MET

It was Asim and Maleeha, our cousin's wedding in New York and we were all gathered on their barat function, Mom and dad couldnt come as they were recently shifted to Texas and Dad was hell busy in his new business and with his new business partner who seemed like a very dedicated business man. 

 “Arrghhh God! Why do people get married?” Hussain snorted making a terrible face.

“People get married because marriage is the second most beautiful relation one can have on earth” I replied all serious, Hussain rolled his eyes while sipping the cola from his bottle.

“Hey! Wait, second? What’s the first?” Umer asked narrowing his eyes and I looked at him putting my empty Sprite bottle on the table.

“The one you have with your child” I replied with a smile and Umer nodded. “But see! That is again because of marriage, you get married start a family….happiness just popped out like a party popper” I added and they smiled..

“Tu kab chalees (40) ka ho gaya merey dost?” Usman asked chuckling and I laughed shaking my head.

“Hoon to athara (18) ka he abhi but wo alag bat hea tum sab mein ziada aqal wala hoon” I flaunted boastfully. “And yes there is no doubt in that, marriage is really beautiful, I have seen the beauty in my parents’ relation” I added proudly, I always admired my parents they were the perfect couple I have ever seen in my entire life.

“Bhai merey! Tu to char he karey ga….intihaa-e-shok check karo bachey ki” Hussain said aloud and gave a high five to Usman laughing.

“I think I should talk to Shaista Khala about finding one for you.” Usman patted my shoulder and I narrowed my eyes.

“Finding what?” I asked.

“A party popper.” Hussain replied before Usman could say anything and everyone burst laughing, while I smacked the back of his head, unable to stop laughing myself.

“But man le Hussain yar! Shadi hai to meetha laddoo.” Umer said smiling and Hussain shook his head making a face as if was disagreeing completely with him. “No seriously, look at them….specially Asim, look how perfectly happy he is” Umer added as he looked at the bride and groom sitting on the beautifully decorated stage on their wedding function talking to each other a perfect smile was plastered on their faces.

“Perfectly happy? huhn!” Hussain made a face. “I will ask Asim, after a couple of years when he will be gathered around a bunch of gandey gandey chotey motey Asim and Maleeha.” he added in a funny tone and everyone laughed aloud.

“Abay o! wo dekh” Usman suddenly looked up and pointed cautiously with his eyes towards a certain direction.

“Oh teriiii! Item hai boss” Umer gawked finding a hot shot girl flaunting her perfect curves in a skin hugging chiffon elegant black saree, laughing, jerking her long black hair back with the back of her hand she looked pretty but itni bhi nai k ye saley zaban nikal ker ghoor rae thy usey.... huhn!