41: Decision And The Shock

Hello pretty readers :) here is a small update for all of u :*

I hope you all will like the decision ;) and the shock too :D

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 41: DECISION AND SHOCK

SHEHRY'S POV

Kesey kahoon jo kehna chahta hoon Heer!? najaney tum meri bat ka kia matlab samjho.....

I slowly looked up and cautiously searched her expressions; her face pale and eyes all puffed with deep dark circles under them, I could see how restless and tired she was, her gaze was fixed down at the piece of paper she was holding, but mentally she looked completely absent from the scene. She looked more like a body with no soul as she sat in front of me all lost in those oversized clothes of mine.

For a moment I looked to my left at Tahira aapa, who was also looking tensed sitting there in front of Heer with her gaze roaming between us two. With her eyes she urged me to talk and I gulped down, I had been thinking about this the whole night but still even after coming to this decision I wasn't able to speak up in front of Heer who already looked shattered.

As if she was going through the same trauma as I was going through.

I cleared my throat a little before speaking and Heer got startled all at once as she looked up at my face and I saw a tear flickered in her eye as she blankly stared my face and my gaze fixed upon her.

Pata nai q heer! jab bhi tumhari aankhon mein dekhta hoon....ek ajeeb sa dard hota hea seeney mein.

"I wanna talk to you about... something" I spoke with much hesitation in my voice and as her gaze went deep I looked away from her face and Tahira aapa slowly got up from the sofa making me look at her at once, I didn't want her to leave.

"I'll make tea.... Heer! chae piyo gi na?" she announced and then halted in her track asking her who faintly nodded her head and before I could stop her from leaving me alone in that awkward situation, she left the lounge.

"Thanks Heer!" I was looking down at my hands once again as I spoke further. "Thanks for saving my life that day" I looked up and found her looking down at the paper now crumbled in her hands. For a minute or so I couldn't say anything else and she slowly pulled her face up looking at me.

"Thanks for saving my life too" she uttered in almost a whisper and I frowned.

When did I safe her life?

"Thanks for saving her that night.....Shehryar Sahab!" she explained as she looked down once again. "I was there... right there when you..." she took a pause, I could see agony on her face. "....when you saved her. I was there crying, bleeding...dying." her words barely audible and gaze fixed down, I saw tears started falling down on her hands in her lap.

"I couldn't save my own daughter... I couldn't fi..fight for her. I ... I was.....

Her voice broke down in to a hiccup as her agony her pain flew out in a painful sob and I looked away from her face, she covered her face in her palms and I gulped down. Bending down I picked up the tissue box from the table and extended it towards her as she sniffled.

"Here!" I offered and she looked at the box and then up at my face, her cheeks were soaking in tears and nose all red with eyes swollen and bloodshot. For a moment she just stared my face...

I wish I could read her thoughts at the moment

 "Maa'en rotey hue achi nahi lagteen...have it" I stated not meeting her deep gaze and she looked down at the box again, sniffling she pulled up a couple of tissues and kept them in her hands in her lap staring down at them. I placed the box back on the table.