37: You Are My Responsibility

Assalam-o-alaikum!

Here is the update lovely people :)

SheHeer's POV ;) :D

Chappy is too short but.....ub se bus short short updates he milen ge yar, cant write much on the lappy in a single go :(

Happy Reading

CHAPTER 37: YOU ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY

HEER'S POV

"Ji Hello! Insaaf motors?"

"Ji I wanted to get some information about a car that is registered at your company" I put the volume down of the drama playing on the screen and kept the remote aside on the couch.

"I know this is against policy but please! It is very important for me to know who the owner of the car is. Please try to understand"

"Dekhiye hamari bachi hea us shaks k pas....hum panch maheeney se apni bachi se nai miley, please! Help me out"

"Ji ap number note kijiye..." he asked me for the car's number and I told him, he put me on the hold while checking the details I guess within a minute I heard him voice again.

"Rent a car?...are you sure?" I frowned over the information he gave me about the car.

"Us rental office ka koi number ya address mil sakta hea?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"Personally aana mushkil ho ga hamara, ap phone per nai information de saktey?"

"Oh! Okay"

"Ji... ji theek hea, Hum aa jaye ge. Ap humein address bata dejiye"

"ji... ji...buhat shukriya, hum kal he aa jayen ge." after noting down the address with my trembling hand I hung up and looked down at the piece of paper, the only way I could find my daughter.

Sighing deep I got up and holding the paper in my hand I walked towards the kitchen, the biggest and most difficult task would be asking for permission from Rehmat's father.

Wo humein kabhi nai janey den ge....waja janey bager to khair sawal he paida nai hota.

Mager hum waja nai bata saktey unhen...hum ne to ye bhi nai bataya k hum shadi shuda hen, or...or apney he shoher ki jan letey letey bachey hen.

Kesey batatey....Shehryar Sahab to ek lamhe k liye bhi humein apni bachi k ird gird na chortey, or yahan rehna buhat zaroori ha tab tak jab tak hum apni Emaan ko nai dhoond letey.

I was lost in my thoughts when at once I heard Rehmat started crying and I felt as if somebody fisted my heart, a strange kind of restlessness overpowered me as I got up and almost ran towards her room.

"Rehmat?" I burst the door open and found her at almost the brim of her bed, I ran towards her and took her up in my arms. Her eyes were all teary and cheek wet with crying.

Thanks God! She didn't fall down from the bed, how you could be so careless Heer! Rehmat is almost 6 months now....you should be careful.

"Owiiee! Am sorry baby! I left you alone? Aawww" I tried to calm her down but she kept on crying, I kept her close to my chest and I felt a lump in my throat as I looked at her sobbed face.

"q ro rai ho beta? chup ho jao please!" I was walking in the room carrying her close to my heart stroking her back trying my best to calm her but she kept on crying as if she was disturbed.