30: Fallen Head Over Heels

Hello! Here is the update guys, and it is to inform you that it is May already the month of paper making, remaking and re-remaking ;) :D so I will be getting hell busy :( in short May = less updates and late updates:/

But I hope you will like this one :)

P.S: Heer is going to get one step closer to Shehryar ;)

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 30: FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS

Almost a month later........

MAHEEN'S POV

Adnan had stuffed the car with my luggage as I was about to leave for the airport in a few, sitting with Mama Baba I was enjoying Mama k hath ki yummy coffee, and Baba's comforting warm embrace as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

Mama's eyes were glued on the TV her new favourite show was on air and she was not ready to miss even a single scene of that.

 zahir hea Shehry was making something worth watching after all....koi mamooli bat to nai. suddenly the fan inside me spoke up.

"Rabia! I think we should move now, Maheen would get late" Baba looked at Mama who was still looking at the TV.

"Baba Jani! let her watch that...abhi to buhat time para hea, let her stay busy in that otherwise dobara se senti ho ker rona dhona start ker den gi Mama" I said to him who smiled, putting his mug back on the table.

"Mama! wesey agar ap kahen na to mein aagey ki poori kahani ap ko suna sakti hoon is drama ki" I said and she looked at my face with a frown.

"Wo kesey bhala?"

"Bus ye samajhiye k Director se thori buhat jan pehchan hea meri"

"Director se ya.....director k bhai se?" I was looking at her excited face when suddenly I felt hands over my shoulders as Adnan came at the back of my sofa and bent down, whispering into my ear and I looked at him getting a little speechless.

"Shut up Adnan!" I mouthed showing him a punch and he chuckled, standing straight he came and almost fell near me on the sofa, crashing my left side with his heavy worked out toned triceps.

"Ouuch! Get off you Macho!" I pushed him away as he purposely tried to shove into me chuckling.

"Moti!" I punched his toned abs as he teased me with his most favourite name for me and I rolled my eyes.

"Bacho! Chalo shabash utho ub werna der ho jaye gi" Baba said getting up from the sofa and I sighed deep, feeling a sudden nostalgia engulfing me and I got up as well.

"Maheen beta! you checked everything? Kuch reh na jaye" Mama asked and I smiled assuringly going near her.

"Bus ap log reh gaye hen.... pack nai ker saki" I pouted and Mama smiled caressing my cheek.

"Chalo koi bat nai wesey bhi hum logo ne to...

"Mama!" Adnan hurriedly cut her in the middle and I frowned looking at him who eyed Mama to hush up. "I think hum late ho rahe hen, chalen?" he added quickly and Mama who was looking here and there hurriedly picked up her handbag. Adjusting her hijaab she walked towards the porch leaving me with Adnan.

"Why didn't you let her finish?" I asked keeping my hands over my waist and he picked up my Abaya from the sofa.

"Chalo chup karo....ziada socho gi na to sabun (soap) jesa damagh sara ghul jaye ga" he shoved my abaya to me and I made a face. "Or phir koi shadi bhi nai karey ga tum se" he added slapping the back of my head lightly as I wore my Abaya.