34: You Are My Reality

Before u read the chapter... guys u asked me about Shehry's car and the number plate.

Guys remember, in "the saviour" Shehry told Tahira Aapa that he had rented a car and with in a month or so he will buy his own.

yad aya? aya naaaaaa? :-p ;) LOLx so yes teen maheeney guzer gaye hen yar... ameer bacha hea kab ki le li us ne gadiiii shaddiiii :-p :D

And secondly Heer will definitely get to her daughter but itniiii asaani se he hona hota to kia he bat thi ;) :D

now lets not talk more and yes i should shut my mouth now, so that u people can read :*

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 33: You Are My Reality

HUSSAIN'S POV

"Dad! here is the list, I have called everyone except Hashim Uncle, I dunno he wasn't picking up" Nosh handed Riaz Uncle the list of invitees back and he nodded his head, as he looked down at the long list with all ticked down.

"Chalo koi nai, your Mom will call Mrs Hashmi later" He said and handed the list to Aunty who was busy staring down at Mahrukh's dress for engagement that Nosh had just brought from the boutique.

"Nosh beta! ye kam kuch halka nai lag raha?" She looked closely at the ghagra, delicately embellished and Nosh sighed deep.

"Ap k sahabzadey to is ko bhi OVER keh rahe thy" Nosh said a loud so that Waqas could hear that and he rolled his eyes looking at me, I shook my head disapprovingly.

"That is so unfair Waqas! Nosh has spent her energy and love on this, you shouldn't have said like that" I looked at him who was sitting all silent in front of me, with his eyes fixed on his laptop's screen.

"saley tu kia laga hua hea itne din se is laptop per? Mangeter sahiba aa rahi hen, jaan chor de is ki ab to" I was about to snatch it when he hurriedly turned his side from me and I rolled my eyes.

"Kam kerney de yar, tang na ker Hussain!" he said frowning and I raised my eyebrow.

"Waqas! tell me what is wrong? You are hiding something na? weird behave q ker ra hea?" I dragged my chair near his and asked in a low tone.

"Nothing man!" Waqas said.

"Waqas! tu bata rah ea ya mein Nosh aapi ko bulaoon?" I warned him and he rolled his eyes.

"Yar! Bus yunhi, kuch din se ek bat soch raha hoon mager... mager am so not reaching to any decision" he said, he looked frustrated and I frowned. That was so not like him.

"What's bothering you man?" I asked resting my hand over his shoulder and he looked at me.

"Waqas beta!" Aunty called him and he turned to look at her.

"Ji Mom?"

"Beta! come try your suit" Aunty ordered him and he got up, in slow strides he went near her and picked up his suit, I followed him and Nosh Aapi showed me Mahrukh's dress with an ear to smile on her face, I smiled back with showing her a thumbs up and she blew a kiss at me, happily.

"Mom! It looks perfect, try kerni di ki lor?" he made a face and Nosh looked at me disapprovingly, I returned the gesture shaking my head.

"Chup se jao or pehen ker aoo...chalo!" Nosh ordered him sternly and he put the suit back on the table now covered with different dresses and jewellery, he sat down next to Aunty and she looked worriedly at his face.