16: Farewell And The Pain

see a quickyyy update ;) but yup not too long this time :(

hope u will like it :)

happy reading <3

CHAPTER 16: FAREWELL AND THE PAIN

SHEHRY'S POV

"Shehry beta! do check your documents before leaving" Dad instructed me as I was bringing my wheelers down stairs putting them near the exit door of the apartment. Mom and Maha looked extreme gloom and my bakri was nowhere to be seen, I frowned looking around.

"Yup Dad! all checked" I replied and he nodded his head.

"Shehry bhai! wapas kab aao ge?' Maha came near me pouting and I ruffled her hair, before bending down over my knees.

"Jab meri princess kahe gi" I rested my hands over her small shoulders.

"to phir mat jao" she said still pouting.

"Okay, fine nai jata, theek?" I smiled and she smiled back but all at once she smacked her forehead as if remembered something.

"But you have an important task there na? tum to merey liye bhabi lane ja rae ho, phir bhabi kesey aai gi tum nai jao ge to?" she said sweetly and I narrowed my eyes.

"And who told you this?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Sain bhai told me" she answered and I rolled my eyes.

"us khotey nu to mein dasna" I said to myself.

"But I will miss you" she at once bent down and wrapped her arms around my neck; I smiled and hugged her back tight.

"I will miss you too meri jan" I stroked her back as I felt she was sobbing lightly. "Hussain is here, you can do all the masti and fun with him. Merey hissey ka bhi" I said still hugging her and she hiccuped without saying anything.

"But you are my favourite" she pulled back and looked at me with a puppy dog face, her eyes wet and I smiled softly.

"You are my favourite too" I kissed her cheek and she smiled.... Finally.

"Shehry beta! ye bag bhi rakh lo" I heard Mom calling me and I got up, she was coming out of the kitchen holding a packet which she stuffed into an other small bag.

"What's this Mom?" I asked going towards her.

"Ye halwa hea or kuch murabbey hen tumharey liye, or ye achaar bhi hea tumhen pasand hea na, bahir se le ker mat khana gala kharab ho jae ga." she instructed me and I chuckled.

"Mom EK saal ka achaar pack ker diya ap ne na?" I asked and she at once smacked her forehead with one hand over her waist.

"Ye sab to buhat thora hea, mujhe to dihan he nai raha... mein

"Mom! Mom! I was joking" I cut her in the middle chuckling, i held her hands in mine. "Ek saal ka achar ho na ho kaii salon ka piyar zorro baandh diya hea ap ne sath merey" I said softly and she smiled warmly, despite those gloomy eyes having a little moisture now.

"Mom! but seriously.... Is sab ki kia zaroorat hea yar?" I said and she shook her head.

"Zaroorat hea" she said firmly and I remained quiet with a smile on my face. "Pata nai kitne maheeney bad wapas aao tum" a grimness was evident in her tone.

"Mom! Don't get senti now please! Werna mein nai janaa" I said and she giggled lightly.

"Acha chalo moo nai banao, jatey hue hanste muskurate Allah hafiz kehna chaiye" Mom said and I smiled at once.