39: Truth And Reactions

Yes here is the update :)

lonnnng wala update is here ;)

P.S. repeating POVs agar ap ke sr mein dard ker den, to forgive me in advance ;) :D

I guess I tried to sort EVERYTHING out in a single chappy :X LOLZ

Happy Reading guys :*

CHAPTER 39: TRUTH AND REACTIONS

SHEHRY'S POV

"aapa! Please just tell me the truth, tell me whatever you know about Heer, all of it" I looked straight into her eyes searching for what I was trying to get but she rolled her eyes.

"Shehryar beta! I have been telling you this since morning...I don't know her background, police just found her fainted on the road and my nephew brought her to my place, us k bazoo mein goli lagi hui thi" She stated and I blinked my eyes, this is what I had already heard...I wanted to know, wanted to confirm if the women were right last night about her.

"And when she stayed with me neither did I ask her about her family nor did she tell me anything" Tahira aapa added.

"Shehryar beta! Heer is a pretty reasonable girl, she is good, polite loving and look! How caring she is towards Rehmat. Or kia pata kerna hea tum ko?" She asked frowning and I sighed deep as I got up from the chair, moving a hand in my hair I started marching on the set, still unable to come up to any decision, any conclusion....

Sari rat so nai paya...ek lamha k liye ankh nai lagi, bus dil or dimagh k beech ki is manhoos jang mein uljha raha.

"Shehryar!" I turned around when I felt her presence behind me. "What is wrong beta?! you look worried and...lost since morning, shoot mein bhi dihan nai diya" She asked with concern, for a moment I felt like telling her everything but then my lips sealed again, I didn't want to spread rumours about her or anyone before everything gets clear in front of my eyes.

'Am fine Tahira Aapa! Bus yunhi mein ne socha wo sara din merey ghar hoti hea, meri beti ki ayaa hea...at least I should know her background. Safe side you know" I looked at her and tried to smile, her frown faded slowly as she chuckled shaking her head.

"tum ne to bekaar mein dara diya tha muhjey, mujhey laga Khuda khaber kia ho gaya" She shook her head and wore her specs back as she looked down at the script in her hands.

"Tahira Apa! How much more time this shoot will take?" I asked and she looked up at my face.

"Q? bhagna chahtey ho?" she smiled meaningfully and I smiled shaking my head.

"buhat bhi waqt laga to 6 months se ziada nai" she stated and I nodded my head.

6 months.....all I wanted to do was to spend those 6 months here in Pakistan and then fly away home, far from all these petty issues from this double standard society...with my daughter.

Tahira aapa got busy with the actors explaining them the next scene and I just sat in my seat thinking about Rehmat; maybe I shouldn't have left her alone in home with Heer, maybe I should have brought her here with me....

I just wanted to test her...na chacha ghar hen na Ahmad....dekhtey hen ye Heer Sahiba ki kerti hen?

mauqa de ker khud aya hoon mager aankhen band nai hen meri Heer! tum jo bhi karo gi meri nazron se bacho gi nai.

I took out my mobile phone and dialled number, waiting for him to pick up when the line connected and his voice came up.

"hello! Sher Khan...han sab theek hea?" I asked, he was the gunman of my lane and I asked him in the morning to keep an eyes on my house.