53: Because Love Never Dies....

Assalam-o-Alaikum :)

Sorry for being late...migraine sucks :(

here is the FIRST PART of the update guys...... ;)

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 53

BECAUSE LOVE NEVER DIES....

HEER'S POV

I pushed the last round of clothes in the machine before shutting the door close and after pressing few buttons I got up dusting my hands off.

"Haye Rabba! Itna kam or ooper se ye...date"

"Kia zaroorat thi Heer han kehney ki? Huhn! Hamarey pas to koi naya dress bhi nai" making a face I walked out of the laundry, I was seriously regretting saying a yes for this date thing, I had never been on a date...

"Kertey kia hen date per, pata nai"

"Or Allah janey date ko date boltey q hen? ye angrez bhi na...jhalley hotey hen"

I walked out in to the lounge finding Rehmat crawling on the carpet after a ball, she would pick it up throw it at a distance and then crawls after that giggling.

"Rehmat! Mamaa is coming to gobble you up" calling her name I ran after her and she started crawling like a crazy laughing like mad and I laughed along with her as I bent down and picked her up in my arms.

"Time for a bath baby! Enough playing" I kissed her cheek and strangely enough my cheek turned heat up, last night's kiss flashed across my mind and I gulped the lump in my throat.

"Buhat tez hen tumharey Abba, samajhtey hen k humein kuch samajh nai ata...huhn! Sab samajh aati hen un ki herkatein humein, bachey nai hum" I made a face as I told her, she was clapping her palms together before putting her fingers in my mouth and started drooling.

"Gandi bachi!" playfully I slapped her cheek and she did the same by smacking her palm hard on my face.

"woa! Mama ko maro gi?" wide eyed I stated in mock anger as I walked towards her room. "Baba ko shikayat Karen ge hum...kutt lage gi phir Rehmat ki" placing her on the bed I added showing her a slap and she giggled, showing her baby teeth. I pinched her cheek and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Chalo ub stay here okay, don't move Mama is coming" I instructed her placing the cushions and pillows around her and went to the cupboard, taking out her frock and a towel I turned around when my head spun a little and I held my temples, grabbing the handle of the door I managed to maintain the balance and escape the fall.

Suddenly it struck to me that I didn't take my capsules in the morning, in trying to hide them from Shehryar I kept them in between my clothes and forgot completely about them after breakfast, maybe because of the skip I had vomited twice since morning.

Slowly I turned and started rummaging through my clothes; finally my hand caught the straps and I took them out.

"Aaaaarghh! Why medicines?" groaning hard I walked to the side table filled a glass of water and gulped the couple of capsules down that looked more like bullets.

I hate medicines....

Sighing deep I went back to Rehmat and took the furred cushion out from her grip, who was happily sucking on to, one corner of it. She screamed crazily as I took it out and I shoved my index in my ears.

"Abey o! chup!" keeping my finger over my lips I bent down in front of her face and glared at her trying to be angry but she kept on screaming, protesting for the cushion, I rolled my eyes and picked her up.