63: Pain Unbearable

Assalam-o-Alaikaum!

here is the update guys :) finally got my laptop :)

sorry for being late :(

P.S. some serious stuff coming down...... 

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 63: Pain Unbearable

HEER'S POV

That vomiting was just getting too much, every now and then my tummy would go all bananas out of no reason.

But for a few days it was no more my tummy, the pain was over but the vomiting and pain in my forehead was just not letting me live.

Picking up a glass of water I grabbed my capsules before Shehryar would come and bombard me with....

Abhi tak dawai nai li?

Moo mein khilaoon ga na tumharey ub?

I chuckled as I gulped the medicine in, thinking about his never ending drama.

But one thing was for sure, while thinking about him even the worse of the medicine tasted good. shaking my head I walked up to the washroom in case my tummy would go all banana again...

Uff you look such a mess Heer!

Looking into the mirror over the sink, I sighed deep. I was getting weaker no matter how hard everyone is trying, how efficient I was in taking my meds and those multi-vits and iron but still something was wrong; terribly wrong.

I was facing horrible hair loss and in past few months my visits to the hospital were increased to a worry full extent.

I looked down at the flowing water, washed my face and after turning the tap off I stepped out from the washroom, Hussain and Maheen, after coming back from their honeymoon had gone to Riyadh for a visit at Maheen's parents and Amaa stayed back with us here in Newyork while Abba and Maha left, though she just didn't want to leave Rehmat but I promised her a quick visit to Houston.

Walking out from the room I found Rehmat lost in the middle of all those toys scattered round her, Faraan, a boy from the next apartment was busy making something out of the tiny blocks, something that looked like a toe truck.

Amaa was sitting in the couch, cutting okra while watching a serial on the screen, while Shehryar was busy over his laptop after coming back from work, he has got busy in the new project and life was once again on the routine track.

I walked across the sofa and sat next to Shehryar, peeping on to his laptop screen.

"chup chup ker kis se gapen laga rahe hen ji?" I elbowed him with a frown and he smiled mischievously, still looking at the screen.

"Mom hen yar! aesey chipak ker mat betho..." Shehryar stated in a hushed tone, quiet seriously and moved a few inches away from me, my mouth popped open as he played all oblivious.

"Heer beta! wo meetha zara check ker lena, agar ho gaya ho to freeze kerdena" Amaa instructed as she got up and I nodded my head. "Ji Amaa!"

She walked towards the kitchen and I slowly moved towards him, cutting up the few inches difference and this time intentionally sat a little too closer, whispering in his ear. "q ji? Kuch kuch hota hea ap ko?" I bit my lip and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Kuch sharam hoti hea...kuch haya hoti hea" he looked at me stating in the same tone, giving me dadi Amaa wali look and I chuckled, our voices sounded even lower over that serial's loud sound.