33: Surprise And The Arrival

Okay I literally rubbed my hands before starting writing this one ;) dunno why am feeling excited :)

ub Khuda khair excitement mein kuch ulta seedha he na likh doon ;) bare with it :D

And it is a lonnng chapy :) i hope u all won't get bored :-p

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 33:  SURPRISE AND THE ARRIVAL

HUSSAIN'S POV

"Beta wo sab to theek hea mager phir bhi tumhen Asif or Bhabi ko batana chaiye tha accident k barey mein" Riaz uncle said with a frown on his face which was not leaving his forehead since the moment he saw me like this, thankfully I was now at home and was much better werna to pata nai itna freak out kerna tha inhon ne.

"Uncle! Mom Dad would get hell upset, that's why I didn't let Waqas inform them" I said lowly and he sighed a little.

'Beta! wo siraf pareshan na hotey...dua bhi kerte tumharey liye" He said and I remained quiet, he was right. "ye dua'en he hoti hen Hussain beta jo humein mushkilon se nkal lati hen wapas, tumhen unhen batana chaiye tha" he repeated his words.

"Yeah! you are right... Maybe I should have' I said looking down at my plastered arm and he touched my forehead with the back of his hand.

"Hmm fever is wearing off" he said to himself and I smiled a little pressing my lips into a thin line.

"Am fine Uncle! Sach mein, mein bilkul theek hoon" I assured him who looked at Waqas sitting there on the couch in my room, busy over his laptop.

"Waqas beta! you will stay here?" he asked and Waqas looked away from his screen, nodding his head, as he shut down his laptop and placed it on my study table.

"Ji Dad! I will stay with him" he said and I shook my head.

"Waqas! yar tu ja ghar aram ker, its been days that you haven't slept properly, am fine I can take care of myself" I tried hard to convince him but he looked otherwise....

"And I know you have to prepare a lot for Friday" I winked at him and he smiled shyly shaking his head. "So you go am fine...trust me" I assured him and he reluctantly looked at me.

"And what if Shehry calls you again?" he asked and I thought for a minute.

"Why would he? bat ho gai na us se..... or tu ne bahana bhi alaa mara tha ub nai kare ga phone" I chuckled saying and he rolled his eyes.

"Tera idea tha... Saley! Agar dobara phone aya us ka to kia kare ga? ub sara din to tu tatti khaney mein nai beth sakta na" Waqas said making a face and I laughed. "bahana bus ek dafa he kam ker sakta tha ye wala"

"Yar samajh jaye ga k pait kharab hea mera" I joked and he chuckled before sighing deep; he got up and held his laptop in his hand.

"Fiker na ker... mein theek hoon" I walked along with him outside the room and assured him again as he looked reluctant in leaving.

"Saley! get well soon, nachey ga kon meri mangni pe?" he lightly slapped my cheek and I chuckled.

"Chill ker....to vekkheen kia rang jamata hea tera bhai" I boasted and he gave me a fist bump.

"Ghar ja or aram ker, shabash!" I patted his back and he pressed his lips together nodding unwillingly. Uncle hugged me and left us two there as he headed towards the lift and Waqas turned to look at me before following his Dad.

"Sun! Maheen ko bula le....." he suggested mischievously and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Chal dafa ho tu." I said and he laughed, stepping towards the lift and I stepped back inside shutting the door.