10: Aaloo K Parathey

A quick wala update is here guys :) ^-^ i know am too good ;) :) 

or han han hans lo hans lo... i know thw title is weird enough :-p but seriously i was comppletely out of ideas for the proper title :( 

hope u enjoy eating aaloo k parathey :*

happy reading <3

CHAPTER 10: AALOO K PARATHEY

MAHEEN’S POV

“Mahrukh Jalal?”

“Mahrukh Jalal…… Mahrukh!”

“Hussain was finding this girl, may be she is his… girlfriend? Eeiieew no! it sounds gross”

“Q Maheen? Why does it sound gross to you? us ki life hea, uski merzi, uski girlfriend hea tumhen kia? Han!”

“ch! But still…. Am one of the biggest dhoomie, and I have never heard about this GF of Hussain”

“Oh! Yeah right… he will announce it on Face book or tweet it when he will have a girlfriend, yeah? idiot Maheen! This is his personal life, don’t forget”

I pouted looking at myself in the mirror as I kept on blabbering to myself, I was actually figuring out who this Mahrukh Jalal could be? And why was he searching her? agar girl friend hui na to…. Jamal ghota pila dena hea mein ne usey.

“but he acted as if he himself doesn’t know her and was meeting her for the first time” Hussain’s reaction suddenly popped up in mind and for a moment I felt relieved, a smile appeared on my face as I sighed deep.

“Tobah hea! Mein to aesey andazey laga rahi hoon jesey…. Mein ne girl friend ban jana hea uski” I rolled my eyes as I turned and head back to my bed, where I had scattered my drawing stuff, I had to finish my assignment and then the most important task…. My update was pending and I was being under constant bombardment from my lovely readers.

After completing my assignment I gathered my stuff and kept things over my study table.

“Maheen chal! Update ker de, nai to buhat galiyan khaye gi tu” sighing a little I jumped up on the bed, setting both the pillows at my back I drapped the quilt over my legs and kept the laptop in my lap. Turning it on I opened my story folder and once the document popped up I started typing.

I don’t even know what condition she might be in and I just wanted to see her atleast once let alone talk to her, Insomnia had taken over me for the whole past week as all I could do is constantly thinking about her. I can’t beat this…this loneliness. I have to go talk to her.

“Awww Hussain! poor you, I don’t want to make you feel bad you know but kia karoon…. this stupid plot twist is making me do this torture to you” I pouted as I wrote Hussain’s pov after a long time in the story as my readers were getting berserk over me not mentioning his POV after he broke up with Lia.

Mama, mein ne ap se kaha na mujhe bhook nai hai

 Mein janta hoon isey kiss cheez ki bhook hai.

“Shehry you are so gone, nai chadna hun Hussain tenu” I literally chuckled writing Shehry’s dialogues.

Shut the eff up!! Har cheez mazaak nai hotii

Acha? To phir kisi ka dil torrna bhi mazaak nai hota.

SHUT UP!!

Hussain’s blood was boiling in rage when he lunged on Shehry and both grabbed each other’s collars.

The Cure To My Heart #Wattys2016On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara