19: Feelings

Assalamo-o-alaikum people :)

First of all a deep hearted apology with a deep rooted pout on my face ;)

Finally my bhai bhabi went back to Qatar after a ten days trip to Pakistan and I had a heck of fun but a terribly busy time :(

Am so sorry for putting you all on a hold :/ it sucks I know.

But here is the update :) and I promise not to keep u all waiting any more Inn Shaa Allah :)

Happy Reading Guys <3

CHAPTER 19: FEELINGS

WAQAS'S POV

"I don't understand Mahrukh! still we have these kind of parents in our society who discriminate among their own kids on gender bases" I shook my head.

"Our society is full of such parents " Mahrukh said looking down, her finger was making circles on her tea mug placed in front of her on the table. "Ap nai jantey mein phir bhi khush kismet thi k muhabbat nai to kam se kam izzat thi merey pas" her gaze fixed down as she spoke.

"Thi?" I frowned and she looked up, I found a little moisture coming into her eyes, she looked down again.

"I know what they all must be thinking at my back" she almost said to herself. "gharon se bhag jane wali lerkiyon ki.....

"tum ghar se bhagi theen?" I asked cutting her and she looked up once again, our eyes met and she gulped down.

"Mein... mein nai chahti thi, Heer or Raniya... mein kabhi bhi yun bhag jana nai chahti thi mein to...

"Yeah! Maybe you were not brave enough to take that step on your own, so they took it for you" I said and she just stared my face blankly. "What? what happened?" I shrugged my shoulders and she blinked.

"Ap ki beti aesa kerti to?" She at once asked frowning and I chuckled a little shaking my head, putting my mug back on the table I looked at her face who was staring bravely at me. For a couple of moments I couldn't reply... just lost in the prettiest eyes boring deep inside me.

"Am not boasting Mahrukh! but I believe this life, this world is my kingdom and trust me my daughter with be the princess of this place" I said firmly and her expressions softens slowly. "The princess of this heart" I placed my hand over my heart which was for some odd reason beating fast. "She will have all the love and importance but off course after my Queen" I winked and she looked down at once, I could see the cutest blush on her cheeks along with a soft smile creeping her lips. For so many silent moments I just stared her face forgetting about the coffee which was getting colder by now.

Slowly she looked up and our eyes met. "you know what, there is something in your smile" I said narrowing my eyes and she frowned a little. "Something that can only be felt not explained" I added and she blushed hard before looking down once again at her mug.

"Don't worry Mahrukh! I won't be that kind of a father who would create such circumstances that his daughter runs away from her own home" I said seriously and she remained quiet. "ghar to jannat hota hea insan ki, or beti rehmat, phir rehmat de Allah to shikwa kesa" I smiled as she looked up at my face.

"I wish Abba aesa sochtey" she stated in a grim tone and for a while I thought, trying to process should I do this or not..... then slowly I reached for her hand and placed mine over her soft, warm hand which trembled visibly under my touch.

"Abba ne nai socha to kai hua, mein to sochta hoon aesa na, un k sath jo guzri guzer gai... ub merey sath guzarni hea zindagi. Fiker kesi?" she looked straight into my eyes with an uneasy expression on her face which to my relief slowly changed into a soft smile comforting my restless heart.