50: The Envelope

Assalam-o-alaikum!

The quick update is here <3

And its the HALF CENTURY  PEOPLE ;)thanks for being there throughout the journey :*

Hope u like it

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 50: THE ENVELOPE 

HEER'S POV

".......Mahrukh!! Hamari Mahrukh?"

Her image got blurred as my tears fell down and spread on the screen oh his phone clenched firm in my hands, my hands that were shivering and my heart was thumping in my chest.

"Ma-Mahrukh!!!" rolling my inner lip inward I broke down into a sob, as I fell down the bed over my knees.

I don't know for how long I just remained like that fell into a sjadah, crying my heart out. Aansoo khushi k thy shaid q k hum ro rahe thy mager dard nai tha, aansoo ruk nai rahe thy na hum chahtey thy k ruken.

She was happy...she was finally happy; smiling, laughing, living the life she always deserved, the life I wanted for her.

So much love...so much care such affection, my vision got blurred and I wiped my eyes as I looked at her husband putting food into her platter.

That smile on his face when he looked at her, melted my heart which was swelled up with happiness and pride of a strange kind.

Mill gayi wo zindagi tumhen Mahrukh! jesi hum chahtey thy, mil gaya ho humsafar jo siraf muhabbat nai izzat kerta hea tumhari, jisey tumhare us ki zindagi ka hissa hone per naaz hea. I hiccupped as emotions were overwhelming, I wiped the freshly rolled down tears from my face as I sniffled.

Or hum khala ban'ney waley hen...hum khala baney ge, kaash hum tumharey pas hotey is waqt Mahrukh! kaash. Tears of happiness once again rolled down and I didn't wipe them, it was pointless.

The way he kissed her hand and she blushed.... I dunno how how many times I repeated the moment, I paused the video and stared at her face; she looked so happy, and that beautiful smile on her face.

Ya Allah! tu waqai Raheem hea...tu waqai satter (70) ma'on se barh ker muhabat kerta hea bandey se, tera Shuker hea ya Allah! tera Shuker hea. I broke down into tears once again and my head automatically bent into prostration yet again. I just cried there thanking Him fro everything...for every happiness He brought into my sister's life.

Kitna ajeeb hea tera qaanoon merey Allah! jis lerki ko kabhi apne baap se muhabbat na mili ho izzat na mili ho...aj ye shaks usey palkon per betha k rakhta hea, muhabbat kerta hea, izzat kerta hea.

Terey ghar mein der hea merey Allah! andher naheen.

Hamarey aanso'on ka badla diya hea tu ne Ya Allah! hamarey sabr ka sila mila hea humein....hum kesey shuker ada Karen tera. There was a patch of tears on the carpet as I slowly pulled back. Picking up the phone I resumed the video.

"or wesey bhi mujhey apni mian ji ka udaas chehra acha nai lagta, ub aa jao bus tum" Mahrukh stated with a pout and I heard Hussain and Mahi woed while Waqas bhai had a soft smile on his face with his eyes down on his platter.

I chuckled sniffing as Mahrukh blushed, she looked so beautiful...so pretty, and together Mahrukh and Waqas bhai were the best couple ever, they looked like a couple made in heavens.

The video ended and I repeatedly watched it for the rest of the hour, still I didn't get full of it.

I was looking at my sister after such long time, and that even smiling and giggling and happy. It was a sight worth watching.