48: Lovey-Dovey Moments

Assalam-o-alaikum guys :)

Here is the Chand Raat wala...no actually Chand Raat k Din wala update  ;) <3

Hope You will enjoy ^-^

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 48: LOVEY-DOVEY MOMENTS 

MAHEEN'S POV

I was leaning with a tree looking purposelessly at the crowd, specially the couples; happy and cheerful unlike us...

Rishtey k bad hamari pehli night out or ye salook? I felt like crying at the moment, I was hell angry with Hussain. idiot! jerk! ullo!

 I made face as I saw Hussain coming towards me, I stood straight and was about to walk away when he almost ran towards me and grabbed my wrist halting me in my tracks, I exhale a breath trying hard to stay cool.

"Mahi! stop running away yar" he stated and I looked at him turning my head, I was about to reply but then shut my mouth up with a frown on my forehead.

"Hussain! let me go" I tried to jerk my wrist out of his grip, avoiding any eye contact.

"ch! Acha sorry baba! Mujhey ghussa a gaya tha, Ub kia kan pakroon?" he pouted.

"Nai, paaon" I retorted and to my shock he let go of my wrist and bent down as if was going to do some push ups, he was about to touch my feet when I jumped back looking down at him with my eyes popping out.

"Stop that Hussain!" I gasped and he made a face as he got up on his feet.

"to maan jao na...na karo tang Mahi!" he whined like a kid and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms at my front.

"Mein tang ker rahi hoon na tumhen? jao phir kun mana rahe ho?" 

"Seriously Mahi! stop throwing tantrums yar!" he stated and I narrowed my eyes glaring at him.

"Um...I mean, I know it was my fault as well but still, what is there to drag the fight?" he hurriedly corrected his words and I looked away from his face, looking at the circle of students gathered around the fire playing some game.

"Mahi! Ub larai khatam bhi karo yar" Hussain held my arm and pulled me so that he could look at my face.

"Am dragging the fight? Mein ler rahi hoon?" I felt rage building up inside me.

"mein gir rahi thi Hussain! Gautam just gave me a hand for saving me, for saving my back breaking into pieces" I stated firmly and he rolled his eyes. "and you took a fuss out of that" I added.

"Do you even know how embarrassed I felt when you grabbed his collars in front of everyone?" I felt extremely bad as the scene flashed across my mind.

"Mujhey nai pata tha Mahi! I thought he was messing up with you" he tried to explain. "You know such a play boy kinda thing he is"

"I don't know" I stated firmly.  "He was just saving me Hussain!"

"Yeah he was saving you with his arms at your back and his eyes glued on your face, as if you were some atlas and he was trying to find his fucking house on that" he sarcastically said.

"you just don't know these boys Mahi! Samjha karo yar" Hussain stated, his voice getting louder once again, I glared at him with a pout on my face and he let a breath out moving his hand through his hair.

"okay let's just cease fire" he insisted but my mood was terrible now.

"Thanks... but no thanks. And If you can't handle my tantrums why don't you go have fun, Tata! bye bye!" I pressed a fake smile and he sighed deep as he rolled his eyes.