32: His Pain In My Heart

Hello people :)here is a quickkky :)I know am great ;)

Hope u will like it though its short :(

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 32: HIS PAIN IN MY HEART

MAHRUKH'S POV

"Maheen! Jao usey dekh lo ek bar" She was holding my hand, sitting next to me on one of those uncomfortable hospital seats that felt full of thorns to me at the moment.

"I can't" Maheen shook her head with a painful whisper came out of her mouth as her head hung down and tears kept on falling in her lap.

"you are sitting here since yesterday Maheen! Or ek bar bhi nai gai ander...tum....

I was in the middle of my sentence when she hiccuped in between her silent sobs and I held her hand tighter.

"I know what you must be feeling right now, but Allah ka shuker hea k Hussain theek hea Maheen! Or tumhen dekh ker mazeed theek ho jaye ga" I tried to bring a smile to her face but she stayed like that; all glum and dull and painfully silent just kept on shedding tears.

"Mujh se nai mila jaye ga us se Mahrukh! buhat bar....buhat bar koshish ki mager......my heart is...its...its...

She broke into whimpers and I wrapped my arm around her, hugging her sideways she rested her head upon my shoulder and cried silently.

"I can't see him like... like this Mahrukh! I can't" she sobbed and I stroked her arm softly.

"Wo theek ho jaye ga Maheen! Please relax!" I assured her trying to calm her restless heart and constant sobbing.

"He needs you at the moment" I pulled back a little looking at her and she looked at my face, her eyes puffed, with a deep red in them... the swell was too much, the only feature prominent on her face was those overly cried eyes at the moment.

"Tobah Maheen! Hussain dar jaye ga tumhari aankhein dekh ker, kia halat banai hui hea in ki" I felt pain looking at her face and she pouted looking down.

"isi liye nai milna chahti mein... I know I would start crying once again and I ... I don't want to freak him out with my weird look right now" she sniffled and said with a pout like a child, I smiled a little holding her face in my palms.

"Trust me Maheen! He will feel far better once you will meet him" I assured her and she looked at my face with an uncertain look. "jao mil lo us se, aadhi takleef kam ho jaye gi us ki" I said and she blinked her eyes.

"Mahrukh!" she was all silent and glum when Waqas came out of Hussain's room both of us looked up at him, who looked extremely tired and drained off.

"Am going home Mom called me, aa jao I will drop you off to your hostel' he offered and I looked at Maheen who was now looking down once again.

Looking up at Waqas I made an uncertain face and he gestured me to get up and do as he has said, getting his intention I got up from the seat and hung my bag over my shoulder.

"Maheen!"

"Hm?" she looked up at me absent mindedly. "I am going to hostel, Waqas bhi ja rahen hen ghar"

'But...." she turned and looked at Waqas worriedly and got up. 'What if he needs something? Waqas bhai! you should stay please! Ap usey chor ker mat jaiye" she said urgently in a panicked tone and Waqas stepped towards her, holding her by the shoulders.

"Maheen! Relax" he looked into her eyes and I felt she gulped down, still frowning, still looking worried. "jo usey is waqt chaiye wo mein yaheen chor ker jar aha hoon....." he said softly. "tum" he added and she blinked her eyes before looking down. Tears rolled down her cheek.