26: The Saviours

Hello guys :)here is the quickyyyy ;)

Before you start reading I want to confess that I sucked at writing this chapter I dunno why :( dialogues were less AND emotions and imagery was too much, so maybe I could not do proper justice, but then again it is only you and your say that can decide :)

Hope u all will love it :) I know you waited for this desperately:-p so did I to share it with you ;)

Enjoy <3

and don't forget to comment ;)

CHAPTER 26: THE SAVIOURS

HEER'S POV

humein kuch samajh naheen a raha tha hum kahan ja rahe thy... qadam kaheen or thy dherkan kaheen aur.

The only thing I could understand the moment was my daughter in my arms and the most important thing was to save her life, I thought to go to the police station but then this sudden fear engulfed me that what if they call Arsalan or at my home and inform them about me, being there.... no, I cant take risks.

Ghar ja nai saktey thy wo to police se bhi ziada khaternak option tha...Abba kaan se paker ker Arsalan k hawaley ker detey.

Amaan roti rehteen aansoo bahati rehteen or hamesha ki terha kuch ker na pateen.

I did't know what time it was, my clutch was held tight under my arm with my cell phone inside it, I couldn't open it up and check the time because my hands were occupied with Emaan. My chadder was half over my head, half falling down touching the muddy road and my eyes were wide open and alert.

Finding a shed in front of a shabby looking shop I halted and sat down on the footstep, trying to catch my breath keeping Emaan in my lap I looked around... it was utmost silence and I realized it must be quite late. I was looking down at her face and thinking she must be hungry.... I fed her last time a couple of hours back, suddenly my heart panicked her silent pale face was unusually calm and I hurriedly removed the blanket a little from her, feeling her heartbeats I gulped down... as my heartbeats relaxed a little.

How would I feed her here? Looking around I tried to find a safe place, it was a wide street, hardly any vehicle was passing by.

But it's too dark here and nobody is in sight.... maybe I should...... I looked down at her face and covered her with the blanket once again when she moved in my arms, my eyes fixed on her face when I felt movement in her eyelids, her long eyelashes shivered and I held her tight with me...trying to protect her from cold.

Her eyes slowly opened and she looked at me, a smile appeared on my lips looking down at her face and I bent down kissing her forehead softly inhaling her fragrance.

I got up and was about to move into a darker area at the corner of the street when suddenly my heart shivered as my cell phone rang up, in that pitch dark silence that sound felt like a heart wrenching cry, I sat down hurriedly and hastily took out the cell phone from the clutch which was continuously ringing.

Looking at the screen a frown appeared on my forehead, I could not recognize the number... it was still ringing I cut it hurriedly with trembling hands and putt it on vibration I was putting it in the clutch when it rung again and I stared at the screen breathing heavily....

Kon ho sakta hea?Arsalan?...Naheen my heart shivered at the mare thought of it and I cancelled the call again.

I got up and walked towards a dark corner of the street, Emaan was making quiet faint sounds and I knew she was hungry...