65: The Reunion

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Here is the quickyyyy :)

Happy Reading <3

Chapter 65: The Reunion

A few months later.....

SHEHRY'S POV

"Hussain tu puhanch gaya?"

"Yup am almost at the airport, don't worry I will manage. You take care of bhabi" he assured me. "how is she?"

"She is inside, her radio is going on" I told him.

"Acha sun! Mahrukh and Waqas is coming, right?" I asked and felt the silence from the other side had annoyance.

"Kitni bar poochey ga bhai? They are coming" Hussain pleaded.

"tera kia pata chalta hea Bakri! Kisi or ko zabardasti utha ker le aaye" I rolled my eyes and heard him chuckling.

"Or han! They are serious people okay, koi mazak wazak na kareen un k samney" I informed him.

"Ohhkay, anything else?" he asked annoyed.

"No that's all" I stated, feeling his annoyance.

"Chal then you stay with bhabi, I will get them" he said and we hung up.

I was walking in the lobby in front of the radiology room, the door had a small round glass window through which I could get a glance of her every now and then. They didn't let me go inside at all doesn't mater how much I begged them for.

I looked down at my wrist watch, her session was almost over and the good thing was that it was going to be the last session for this month so she didn't have to come back here for more than a couple of weeks.

I halted in front of the door and looked inside; she was lying in the bed all motionless as it was almost the end and like evrytime she gets all weak and timid by that time.

In past almost 5 months I have been completely used to of all this, her sessions, the side effects, all those marks on her body. But still the pain and fear of loosing her was like a slow poison to me.

It wasn't only Heer, it was both of us. I was dying with her too. It's just that nobody knew.

MAHRUKH'S POV

"Waqas! But at least tell me, where are we heading to?" I asked for a millionth of time in past few ours since he told me to get ready, and we set off to an unknown place. Jannat was at the back seat, in her baby chair, holding a tither in her hands playing with is.

"oho besabri aurat!" Waqas taunted making a face and I rolled my eyes. Jannat was making baby sounds busy with the tither when Waqas turned his head and get a look at her, a smile spread across his face but then he shook his head.

"Mahrukh! Yar this tither thing is highly dangerous for baby's teeth, na diya karo isey"

"Kia karoon, tither letey he chup ho jati hea. Werna is ka band baja to pata hea ap ko." I stated and he chuckled.

"Acha bataen na kahan ja rae hen hum?" I asked again but he remained silent, with a smile on his face.

"just a little outing yar, mein ne socha buhat din se buhat pareshan rahi ho tum so just a lil outdoor time" he stated and Heer's thought jumped in my mind.

"Did you talk to Shehry? Are they still in hospital?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"They will be home by evening. Wapsi per chaker laga len ge" he suggested and I remained silent.