60: Love in the Air <3

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Here is the UPDATE!!!!!

hope u all will like it <3

Happy Reading :*

P.S. *********** Avoid mistakes *******

CHAPTER 60: Love in the Air

Shehry's pov

"Rehmat!!!!"

"Baba ki jan! kithey nas gai ae meri kuri????"

"Rehmat???"

I was searched her everywhere but just couldn't found her, since we came here it was hard to get time with her...she had become a total celebrity; people just don't want to give her away.

"Maha! Where is Rehmat?" I saw her busy on her tab when I asked her and she looked up walking towards me.

"Apki beti na buhat gandi hea wesey" she complaint and I frowned.

"Oye! shehzadi hea wo meri...not a word against her han!" I mockingly threatened her and she rolled her eyes.

"She peed on me, Shehry Bhai!" her eyes popped out and I chuckled. "And by the way...mein apki shehzadi hoti thi" she pouted crossing her arms and I laughed embracing her in a big hug.

"Awww! You are still my shehzadi...." I kissed into her hair and she giggled pulling back and pecked my cheek.

"And will always be" she boasted cutely and I smiled.

"No doubt there" I ruffled her hair before walking past her.

"Look her in Mom's room bhai!' Maha called back loudly.

"Okay!" I replied and walked towards Mom dad's room.

Facing dad had become a task those days, I don't know how long it was going to take for getting things smooth and normal between me and him?

"Ch! Aesey to mat kahiye" my feet halted in the door frame as I saw a little crowd there near the bed; Heer was standing there with her arms crossed and expressions complaining, while Dad and Mom were looking at her face.

"Shohar hen wo hamarey....ub uneh koi gadha kahe ga to humein acha thori na lage ga" Heer added and I frowned as dad chuckled at her response.

What on earth is going on here?

"Ap unhen maaf ker den ge na Abba!? Heer asked softly this time, there was something in the air, in her words that made my heart skip a beat. I took a step back and stood there silently in the door frame.

"I can't see him like this; sad and worried...dejected, apka dil nai dukhana chahtey thy wo" I saw her shaking her head as she stated and I sighed.

"He didn't do that on purpose Abba!" she added. "trust me he loves you all a lot, please forgive him" my eyes turned a little moistened as I felt that plea in her tone.

And the way she calls Dad...Abbaa, just too cute to handle.

"or yei bat wo khud kun nai keh sakta aa ker?" Dad asked crossed and I was like....what???? I have been trying dad! but you are just ignoring me...duh!

"kesey kahen? Ap bat he nai krty un se" Heer stated disapprovingly. "you are ignoring him Abba! Its not fair" she added as her head hung down.

"ub man bhi jaiye Asif! rulaen ge kia bachi ko?" I heard Mom complaining, I looked up and found her patting Heer's head softly.

"mein naraz nai hoon us se Heer beta! bus....bus pata nai q..

"hum jantey hen" Heer cut him through at once.