40: Overwhelming

Hello guys!

Here is the update, hope am not late ;)

Enjoy reading

CHAPTER 40: OVERWHELMING

WAQAS'S POV
I had promissed no

"You have to sign here"

"And here" the man was instructing her while keeping the papers in front of her on the table and before every signature she looks up at my face, I pass an assuring smile and then she would do the signatures.

"that's it..." the officer announced as Mahrukh did the last signature and he smiled stretching back the papers.

"How long would it take?" I asked, he looked up from the paper and thought for a second before replying.

"Maybe a couple of months or..... maybe more am afraid" he told us and I nodded my head, Mahrukh was sitting there quietly, I knew her gaze was fixed on me... I could understand her feelings what she must be going through at the moment.

"Thank you very much Sir!" I got up and Mahrukh followed, shaking hands with him I dragged the chair back and came out, pulling Mahrukh's chair a little I gave her way to come out and she smiled up at me. Many questions were there in her eyes...I knew I had to answer them all.

"So this is why you wanted to get marry earlier?" she asked as we stepped out of the immigration office and I looked at her face. I looked away as I grabbed her hand softly and interwined my fingers with hers. Her fingers stiffened and slowly relaxed as she grabbed mine firmly.... I loved the way she used to react around me.

"Bataiye na" she insisted as I remained silent, we started stepping the stairs down.

"batana zaroori hea?" I halted and looked at her, she frowned and then pouted.

"Oh! For heaven sake stop making such faces Mahrukh!" I looked away as I started walking towards our car, pulling her with me.

"Why?" she asked innocently and I chuckled, before pulling her into me as we stopped near the car, she gasped as she bumped on to my chest, her eyes looked sideways at the surrounding and I clearly felt her gulping down that nervousness.

"Because when ever you do this....you make somebody go crazy inside me" She looked up into my eyes and I whispered, her palms resting over my chest and my hands wrapped around her waist. A small smile crept on to the corner of her lips and my heart skipped a beat.

I leaned my face towards her tilting my head I ignored her widening eyes and kissed the blush over her cheek before whispering into her ear. "so you better stop doing it in public places"

I pulled back and found her face red as a ripe tomato and I chuckled. "you will never change Mahrukh!"

"Neither will you Waqas!" she stated mischievously still looking down somewhere near my collar and I pulled her into me even more and she looked up at my face with horrified expressions.

"Do you want me to change?" I asked and she searched my eyes, her breaths hard against my lips and hands now fisting my shirt, my fingers making circles at her back and my heartbeats racing with hers.

"No" she whispered looking into my eyes with her head shaking a little and I smiled, my eyes travelled down and on the queue she bit her lower lip, reading my thoughts and I gulped down.

"Waq....Waqas! We are on the road" she stammered, reminding me of our surrounding as I tilted my head staring her lips, her fists pushing me but even my Mustang didn't want to ruin our little romantic moment.