54: Because Am Dying

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

See! am back...with an update :)

Do leave your commentsssss <3

P.S she is definitely looking cute in PINK ^-^

Happy reading :*

CHAPTER 54: BECAUSE AM DYING....

"Hum apk bachey ki maa ban'ney waley hen....."

"what?" it was a gasp that let out my mouth in utter disbelief, she sniffled at once looking away from my face, I couldn't be more shocked in my life.

Kuch kiye bagher he....? How?No!

"I couldn't even think you would do this to me" she complaint and I just stood there shocked...petrified.

"Are you mad Heer? have you lost it? how is it even possible?" I gritted my teeth, anger frustration and fear empowering me.

"To hum jhoot bol rahe hen? wo....wo doctor jhoot bol rai thi?' Heer sniffled, her face all flushed and I moved a hand through my still damp hair unable to understand anything.

"You were the only man in my life whom I trusted with everything Shehryar! And this... this is what you did after all that?" she asked disgusted and I couldn't even look at her face.

"Ap ki waja se hui hea hamari ye halat" She stated disapproval evident in her tone, and I felt a stab in my heart.

Yun laga jesey koi buhat purana zakhm koi purana ilzaam phir se saamney aa ker khara ho gaya tha merey.

Haal behal tha or ....Maazi moo charha raha tha mujh per.

"Ap ne hamara faida uthaya? How could you even....

"Heer!bus karo" I cut her through, my brain exploding. "you have gone mad, nothing has ever happened between us damn it!" I almost shouted.

"You are mistaking Mr. Shehryar Asif! that night when I fainted... and... and when I woke up, I was.. I was...

She looked away letting her sentence in the middle, I frowned hard at her stupidity.

"You were sleeping with me..." she looked at my face at once as I said.

"I mean.... I mean we just slept Heer!" I firmly stated, I felt so much helpless at the moment in front of her.

"So you agree? And you still deny this....?" She asked, her tone as if she would break into tears any time soon and I sighed in frustration.

"Heer! Heer! yar bachon jesi batein mat karo, Khuda ka wasta tumhen!" I stated irritated. "WE JUST SLEPT TOGETHER" I tried to clear things loud and clear.

"Or bacha paida kerney k liye sath soney se ziada kuch kerna perta hea, Idiot!" I burst out on her face in utmost rage.

I just couldn't believe I said this to her....God! why is she being so difficult.

She remained quiet her face was the deepest shade of red and her eyes fixed on my face.

"to phir keh dejiye kisi or ka hea ye...

"Heer! shut up! I didn't say this" I cut her through as she blurted out garbage, all this was making me more and more frustrated and confused. I looked at her face, she looked so much weaker than ever...pale and dull and my heart ached.

"Heer! am sorry! I shouldn't have shouted but I just... am just thoughtless am... am so hell confused how this could be possible I didn't even ....