57: Got Back What Was Lost

Assalam-o-Alaikum !

Thank you so much guys for I hit a 100K reads just becoz of all of you <3 I owe u all a big thanks and a warm wala hug :* thanks a lot <3

so as a treat a looooooong chapy for all of you <3 :*

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 57: GOT BACK WHAT WAS LOST

MAHRUKH'S POV

"Here is your Princess, see?" the doctor pointed at an image in small screen ahead us, my heart skipped a beat as I looked at the black and white shadow thing who was my my daughter, I looked to my left finding Waqas smiling warmly at the screen and I felt his eyes were shinning was that moisture?

Waqas looked at me, his smile was heart melting and eyes glassy as he rolled his tongue over his lips. "Our daughter?" he exclaimed, I could see the excitement in his eyes and pressed a smile.

"She is so beautiful" he remarked and I giggled, he looked back at the screen.

"And I must say the growth has improved" the doctor stated approvingly, I felt his grip around my hand went even firm as he raised his hand and kissed the back of mine softly.

"Mr. Reeaz! I would like to have a word with you" she got up and addressed him.

"Marookh! No skipping of meals okay! Don't force me to stop you here till your day" she pointed her index at my face almost scolding me and I made a face, I looked at Waqas who was glaring at me disapprovingly. I nodded my head and she patted my shoulder before walking past me.

"Help her get out, Stella!" she instructed her assistant while walking out of the ultrasound room.

"Am right here okay!" Waqas stated assuringly patting the back of my hand, pressing a swift kiss over my forehead he followed the doctor out.

After changing back from the hospital's gown to my own dress I walked out, into the doctor's room and found them discussing something already.

"Here she is, please" doctor smiled at me offering a seat and Waqas turned his head, he quickly got up, and stepping out from his chair he held my hand and made me sit down.

"Am fine Waqas!" I smiled at him assuringly, feeling a little over pampered.

"I know, I didn't say anything" he raised his eyebrow sitting next to me.

"You care a little too much' I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I can't help that" he stated in a mater of fact tone I smiled shaking my head. We looked back at the doctor who was looking down at the reports.

"The reports are fine Marookh! Though your HB is still not up to the mark but it has at least improved" she looked up from the file.

"I hope she is following her daily chart?" she looked at Waqas suspiciously and he rolled his eyes.

"Doctor! She has turned extremely stubborn, skips meal, forgets her meds and simply too reluctant for her daily walk" he told her and I shook my head.

"No, I take my medicines doctor! Waqas! stop lying" I looked at him and he raised his eyebrow threatening me.

"Marookh! You have to get serious" she cut through our chummy chummy talk and we both looked at her. "you are already underweight, though the baby is fine but you have to look after yourself too dear!" she stated softly and I nodded my head.

"I will" I stated and she smiled, pressing her lips together.

"So doctor! Is it okay for her if she travels now?" Waqas asked and I waited for a positive reply this time.

The Cure To My Heart #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें