29: Rehmat

Here is a quickyyy once again :) yeah I know am great ;):D

Those who were waiting for Heer's pov this is dedicated to all of them <3

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 29: REHMAT

SHEHRY'S POV

"Sahab! Apse milney aya hea koi" I was about to pick her up for going to shopping when Ahmad came in and I frowned

 who could it be?

"Acha mein aa raha hoon, shukriya!" I smiled and he left the room.

"Okay baby! You stay here...and don't you dare mess up with my things, don't move, just stick to bed" I pointed my finger down at her who kept on looking here and there with her big eyes.

"And for heaven sake don't cry" I literally clasped my hands in front of her as if she was understanding...or may be she was, who knows!.

Resting my plams over the bed I bent down and pecked her cheek softly, before leaving the room.

"Where have you been Shehry? I was calling you for last three hours" reaching into the hall I heard Aapa's voice and practically had to shove my fingers into my ears.

"Assalam-o-alaikum! Ji mein bilkul theek, buhat shukriya poochney ka" I almost fell down on the couch, saying sarcastically and she looked a little embarrassed.

"han han! Walaikum Assalam!" she frowned and I chuckled shaking my head. "I needed that script copy Shehry! I called you but you were not picking, I even sent you an email but no reply at all, ho kahan?" She asked and I sighed inward, kia bataoon apko k kahan hoon.

"umm Actually I was a little busy, am sorry" I tried to cover up. "And yeah I will send you the script as soon as possible" I added. "or you want the hard copy?"

"Mujh se ziada busy thy? Beti aai hui hea meri, poorey do saal bad or usey chor ker mein yahan beti hoon" she complaint.

"Tahira aapa! Ye to ghalat bat hui... beti ko chor ker bhi betey k pas he bethi hen na, ki ferk painda ae" I said cheekily and she smiled shaking her head disapprovingly.

"I have told you and I was right...tum se to koi naraz bhi nai ho sakta Shehry!" she said with a smile and I bowed my head a little down with my hand over my heart.

"Bus ap ki nazr-e-karam hea"

"Khair! Kia len gi ye bataiye? Tea? Coffee? juice?Thanda?"

"Ye kia waiteron ki terha shuroo ho gaye ho?" she said and I chuckled. "Khair, I would have nothing, bus I want the script" she said.

"okay! Abhi laya" I stood up marching towards the room when Suddenly the baby started crying and my feet halted.

"Who is crying?" Tahira Aapa frowned as I turned at look at her with a speechless expression on my face.

'Wo...TV laga hea"

"TV?" she looked at the huge screen at her front and then looked back at me, the baby started crying even more. "Ye to band hea" she frowned again.

"Sahab! Ye ro rahi thi buhat" I was about to come up with some other excuse when I heard Ahmad's voice and her eyes narrowed as she stood up and walked towards the baby.

"You have guests at home Shehry?" she asked looking at the baby.

"umm ji bilkul guests hen"

"Per hen kahan? Nazer to koi nai aa raha" she looked around asking, all suspiciously. Hen na phir Punjab police commissioner ki behen....huhn!