38: Mistakenly Betrayed

hello pretty Readers :)

A shorttttt sa happy is here for all of u :*

Abhi bus isi se kam chalao ;)

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 38: MISTAKENLY BETRAYED

HEER'S POV

"Come on! come out"  he opened the door wide and urged me to step out when I looked at him.

"What would I do there? I don't know anyone...ap jaiye' I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Han mera to susral hea na?" he stated sarcastically as he shook his head. "Acha lao Rehmat ko de do" he asked and I nodded my head, before handing her to Shehryar.

"Wesey you should come, what would you do here alone in the car?" Shehryar furrowed his eyebrows as he suggested and I looked away from his face, unable to tell him how difficult it was for me to stay here for even a minute.

"I will be okay, don't worry" I stated with a frown.

"You look..... you look disturbed" after a moment of silence Shehryar asked and I looked up at his face he was staring mine closely. "tabeat theek hea tumhari?" he asked softly and I nodded my head lowly.

"Hum theek hen, Ap jaiye" I urged him to leave and he sighed a little, looking not so convinced with my statement.

"Shehryar Sahab!" he turned to leave when I called him and he halted in his track as he turned and looked at me, I stepped out of the car.

"Hum...Hum kahan hen is waqat?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow as if I had asked a stupid question or something.

"Hum means tumhara wala hum ya phir hum dono wala hum?" he asked narrowing his eyes as he moved his index between us pointing at each other and I sighed deep in frustration.

"HUM dono wala hum....' I explained and he made a face as if he understood now and I rolled my eyes.

"We are in Ghulam Virkan at the moment a typical village probably some 60 Km from lahore city,means we are in the outskirts, the weather here is quite humid though they say that the monsoon has already......

"Okay okay! Thanks a lot bus itna he kafi hea" I hurriedly stopped him raising my palm up as he kept on blabbering and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Any time" he bowed a little sarcastically and then turned to leave, I felt my heart dropping down as I saw him leaving....

Shaid humein un k sath he chale jana chaiye....kia Karen?

"Shehr...Shehryar Sahab! Suniye!' I hurriedly called him and I knew he must be cursing me by now out of irritation and frustration, he just stopped but didn't turn to look at me I looked around for an excuse and looking at the feeder in the car's seat I picked it up and stepped out of the car.

"Ye feeder letey jaiye Rehmat ka" I almost ran in his direction and stood in front of him. "tang karey gi werna ap ko" I added ignoring the frown on his forehead. He wasn't looking pissed off at all rather he was looking at me with concern in his eyes....

"You okay?" he asked at once and I looked into his eyes....eyes that were searching my face for the truth and I looked down.

Kash bata saktey ap ko kitna ghabra raha hea hamara dil.....

najaney q aa gaye hum yahan ap k sath?

"Heer?" he called me softly and I looked up he was standing a bit closer this time and I gulped down looking away as I took a step back.