47: Happiness

Assalam-o-alaikum :) *waves hand to all of you with a huge and warm smile on my face* :D

So after a long time a chota sa update is here, sorry I couldn't write much for you all but I hope it doesn't matter ;) :*

Happy reading <3

P.S just avoid mistakes :-p

CHAPTER 47: HAPPINESS.

SHEHRY'S POV

"Wo jesi bhi hea; pagal hea, nak chirhi hea, ziddi hea mager bivi hea meri Hussain! At least honour this fact man"

"Yar I do! don't tell me tu mujhey ghalat samjh raha hea" he made a face complaining and I sighed helplessly, moving a hand through my hair as I sat down on the bed, holding my phone.

'If you do then why the hell you asked Mom to talk to me about getting married?" I asked annoyed and he pouted.

"kitni shaidyan karoon ga mein yar? baksh de mujhey" I added literally feeling messed up and he suddenly chuckled a little making me roll my eyes.

"Yar! Mom was suggesting that Ayesha girl for you, dad is quite serious too and ...

"Ayesha? Wo terey wali?' my eyes popped out.

"Astaghfirullah! Mere wali ka nam Ayesha nai hea....." Hussain almost shouted and I rolled my eyes at his over over acting.

"Dad was serious about her for you a month back and now he wants me to be the qurbani ka bakra? NO WAY HUSSAIN!" my voice raised and Hussain gave a short nod.

"Hea kon ye Aesha jis ki itni fikr hea Mom Dad ko? Apney sarey betey perfect lagtey hen us k liye" I added annoyed and Hussain chuckled shaking his head.

"Hum to kisi k liye bhi perfect ho saktey hen yar....we are totally

"But I don't want to get perfect for anyone else now Hussain! Shadi ker li hea mein ne" I cut him through seriously as he kept on boasting. "If nobody else atleast you should understand my position' I added and he let a breath out sighing a little.

"I understand Shehry! ub tu poori bat suney ga ya bakwas kerta rahe ga Saley?" he gave me a shut up call.

"Mom talked to me about Ayesha and trust me if I wouldn't have stopped her she would have said a yes for this shadi thing" he started saying and I remained silent as he went on.

"I asked her to talk to you first and ask if you are even willing for this or not, you won't believe but it took all my acting skills to stop her from saying a yes to Ayesha's parents." He added, popping his eyes out.

Pedaaishii adakaar hea Sala!

"And now she wants me to say a yes, hun dus ki karan?" I blurted out.

"Tell her the truth" he shrugged his shoulders and I just wanted to punch his nose.

"In fact I thought when Mom will talk to you about this, you will tell her the truth but you didn't" he made a face at the end.

"I will Hussain! I will..."

"I know you will Shehry!" he cut me in the middle. "but just keep in mind, sometimes waiting too long means skipping the right time" he stated and I remained silent, still uncertain.

"And one thing more" I looked up at his face. "no matter what Mom or Dad or the whole world gonna react to your decision Shehry! I am always there to support you, to support whatever you did. So just relax, and now, when you have started your life, start it with a smile man! please!" I just stared his face as he kept on saying and a smile appeared on my lips.