4: Moving On....

helloooo :) here is the update guys, hopes are high that u all will love it ;)

happy reading <3

CHAPTER 4:  Moving On……

a couple of Months Later......

RANIYA’S POV

Raanjha Raanjha kerdi ni mein apey raanjha hoii

Raanjhey de vich raanjha ee mein….

Heer na aakhey koi”

“Hayee Rabba! This is so for me! lagta hea kisi ne hamarey liye he likha hea” Listening to the bollywood song Heer said fangirling over herself and I chuckled at her expressions.

“Yeah! Your raanjha must have written these lines for you” I said seriously and she looked at me.

“Seriously? I mean do these Raanjha and Majnoo… do they exist in real life?” Heer asked coming towards me over her knees and I chuckled.

“Why not? If Heer can exist…. Then there must be a Raanjha out there as well.” I said smiling and saw a twinkle in her big black eyes.

“Hayeee Rabba! Jaldi se mila do phir merey Raanjhey se” clasping her palms together she looked up and said in a desperate kind of tone making me frown.

“Since when have you become so desperate for your hero?” I asked and she looked down at my face.

“Heer thori na apne raanjhey se door achi lagti hea…. Jahan Raanjha wahan hum!” She said smiling sweetly.

“And what if your Raanjha will be a retard? or a psychopath? Or worse…. a thekedaar……” before I could complete my sentence Heer slapped on my arm tight and I laughed.

“Allah na karey!”Heer said trying to look upset and I controlled my grin. “Ranjha thekedaar hota to Heer ko khudkushi kerna perti” she added making a disgusted face and I laughed once again.

“Acha Heer! What have Mahrukh decided?” suddenly it came in my mind.

“She has nothing to decide Raniya! She has passed the test, now am just waiting for the interview call” Heer said getting serious all at once. “After that no one will be able to stop her from fulfilling her dreams….from studying and achieving what she wants” she said smiling and I smiled as well….

“You love her a lot, right?” it was definitely not a question. I knew the answer already…but sometimes I get amazed at the love these sisters have.

“I can’t put it in words Raniya! Bus ye samjho k humein apni her khushi se ziada aziz hea Mahrukh ki khushi…” Heer said looking into space. “though she is only a year elder to me, but she has given me love of a mother, elder sister and best friend all at the Same time” she smiled and I felt her eyes shinning, with tears I guess.

“Heer!....... Heer!”

I was about to say something when Heer looked up at my face frowning as we heard Mahrukh’s voice… panic was evident in her tone and both of us got up to our feet as she entered in my room bursting the door open.

She looked terrible…frightened…lost.

HEER’S POV

Mahrukh!? what happened? you okay?” I hurriedly walked up to Mahrukh who was standing there on the door, she was holding something in her hand…a paper.

“Mahrukh! kia hua hea yar?” Raniya stepped towards us as well, Mahukh was silent saying nothing. Slowly she raised her hand and showed me the paper she was holding.