11: The Shock Of My life

Hello guys :)  here is the update :)

I so damn know you will love it ;)

Okay one important thing; dear readers I am as eager as u all are to start Heer and Shehry's story like in the real sense, I am dying to get them together but please WAIT, it is a humble request, kindly be patient and I promise I will bring them closer and closer and closer ;) soon :) coz TCTMH is definitely not long like Mannat was.

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 11: THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE

WAQAS'S POV

"Mom! But I don't even know her"

"I even didn't know your father before our marriage, our wedding was the second time we met" I rolled my eyes getting all speechless.

"And look how happy they are" Nosh came in to the hall holding a tray having coffee mugs and placed it on the table.

"Nosh don't even talk to me yar! Aesa kerta hea koi apne sagey bhai k sath?" I glared at the culprit with firey eyes and she giggled, shaking her head.

"Come on! Waqas you are no more a late teen okay! Be mature and face the reality" Nosh sat on the couch in front of me after handing me my coffee mug. "we gave you enough time I think, you are 26 already, what do you want? 36 k ho ker shadi karo ge?" she added and I couldn't respond.

"I don't have issues in marriage but... I don't know the girl at all, she can be a weirdo, a psycho...or a lerne jhagerney wali masi museebti" I said irritated and she rolled her eyes.

"Waqas! Mahrukh is an amazing girl, trust me" Nosh said seriously and I remained quiet. "you just meet her once, atleast. Then come on some conclusion" She added taking a sip from her mug and I just stared at the dark drink in my mug getting cold now.

"And you are giving her job in your boutique? Seriously?" I asked and she nodded her head. "kuch ziada he nai pasand a gai wo tumhen? Crush ho gaya hea tumhen us per" I shook my head dispapprovingly and she chuckled.

"Not exactly a job, she is having an internship and after that once her studies are finished then she can join me in the work" Nosh added and I said nothing. "itna dil laga ker kam kerne wali bandi nai dekhi ho gi tum ne, qasmey"

"Dekhni bhi nai mujhe, buhat shukriya" I said mockingly and Nosh threw a cushion at me.

"Waqas beta! mein to khud us se abhi nai mili mager Nosh keh rahi hea to achi he ho gi lerki' Mama rested her hand over my thigh and I looked at her.

"Mama trust me she is so innocent and... and she is damn beautiful too" Nosh looked at me with a meaningful smile on her face and I rolled my eyes. bata to aesey rai hea jese mein ne kabhi koi khoobsoorat lerki nai dekhi, mara ja raha hoon mein lerki k liye.... Huhn!

"Allah ki aazmaish bhi kabhi kabhi na samajh mein aaney wali hoti hea" Nosh said seriously "Najaney kia kasoor tha bechari ka jo itni mushkilen uthana pareen usey, but chalo thanks God! She is here now away from that illiterate bunch of people" she added.

"Han or agar bad mein us k baap bhai aa jaen yahan to claim their daughter, hathon mein dandey sothey le ker.... Fir?" I asked and Nosh shook her head.

"Then she will be your wife.... And no one would be able to do anything against her or your will" Nosh said and my eyes literally widened.

"Wife? My God! Nosh you are always like this... jumping up to conclusions like in no time, please! Calm your pents okay!" I got up from the sofa controlling my temper.