27: The Saviours (cont....)

CHAPTER 26: THE SAVIOURS (CONT)

SHEHRY'S POV

"okay..okay please yar! Ro to mat" I looked at him worriedly, I was trying to hush him up from last half hour, I always suck at multitasking, driving along with handling a baby was definitely not my cup of tea.

"Abey O! roley baz insaan! chup ho ja hath jorr raha hoon, tery aagey" I shook my head as he didn't pay any heat to my helplessness.

"yar! Tu kesey chup ho ga?" I looked down at him, lying at the side seat moving his hands he got out of that cloth; I checked the heater of my car... to make sure he won't get cold.

He kept on crying loudly....

"Sahee kehtey hen log, bachey hon gari mein, to music ki kia zaroorat" I rolled my eyes as I parked in front of a medical store, it was 3 in the morning and that was the only store I found open. As the engine died away I got out of the car, shutting the door at my back I headed towards the shop.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum!"

"Walaikum Assalam!" the chemist replied, looking up from his computer screen.

"um.... I need something" I said unable to think what I should buy for the baby and the chemist frowned, getting up he came and stood in front of me from behind the counter.

"I mean... wo bacha... yar wo...

"Oh! Samajh gaya... samajh gaya" he cut me in the middle with a meaningful smile on his face and turned towards the showcase having one hell amount of medicines. I started tapping my fingers on the glass counter while waiting for him.

"ye lijiye, mager itni raat mein....?" he slowly moved a small sleek packet in my direction as if was sharing some secret thing with me, and looking down my eyes literally popped out of my sockets, I felt my face all heat up at once with my throat went a little dry.

"What the fuck is this for?" I looked up frowning and he smiled, assuringly. "yei chaiye ap ko janab, le jaiye...protection is important" he bent a little towards me, whispering and I gritted my teeth wanting to punch the smirk out of his face.

"Ji naheen! Damagh to kharab nai ho gaya ap ka?" I said firmly, pushing the packet back and he frowned. "Bacha ho gaya hea... wo ub ro raha hea, usey chup karaney k liye kuch chaiye mujhey" I added aloud and he chuckled.

"Oh! Kia umer hea?"

"24 saal... almost" I replied casually and he looked at me with his eyes popped out.

"Itna bara bacha hea ap ka?"

"Kia?" I frowned, doubting over his mental state. "Mien 24 saal ka hoon, wo to..." I halted as I didn't know how old he was. "pata nai ek maheeney ka hea shaid" I said making a face.

"aap ka he hea na?" he chuckled sarcastically but shut his mouth up as I glared at him.

"Acha phir ap ye milk powder le jaiye..." he handed me a box and I looked at it closely. Taking out my wallet I handed him money and got out of the shop, finally breathing kia ajeeb banda tha yar, item!

Walking casually towards the car suddenly my feet halted in my tracks as I remembered, the baby was crying and I left him like that in the car. Shittt! I ran towards him, opening the door I found him looking here and there, lying quietly on the seat... his eye balls were moving left right and his mouth slightly open... he was cute.

"barey dramebaaz ho yar, meri shakal buri lag rahi thi kia? merey jatey he chup ho gaye." I chuckled shaking my head, coming to my side I opened the door , sitting inside I threw the shopper at the back seat.