43: Destined to be....

Hello pretty people! Here is the update, hope u will like it :*

Happy reading

CHAPTER 43: DESTINED TO BE.....

MAHEEN'S POV

"Maheen! Be nice with him okay, don't act like a junglii billi" I was buckling up his watch around his wrist when he stated and I glance up at his face, he smiled down at me before ruffling my hair and I made a face as I moved back at once.

"I will act as I want...huhn!" I walked back towards the couch and sat down in it, heard him chuckling at my back.

I wonder what is so amusing???

"Adnan beta! Ho gaye ready? Chalen?" I turned my head and found Mama Baba standing in the door frame all ready.

Aesey tayyari ho rahi hea jesey barat ho meri....huhn!

"Ji Baba! Am ready. Let's go" I saw Mama looking at me as she walked in the room and I turned my head back towards the black dead screen. I stared in the emptiness.

"Maheen beta!" I felt her presence at my back as she softly touched my shoulder.

"beta!' I got up from the couch and looked at her. "beta! koi zaberdasti nai hea, agar wo tumhen pasand nai aya to saf saf bata dena humein, hm?" she touched my cheek looking at me with concern and I pressed a smile nodding my head a little.

"I will Mama! you dont worry" i assured her despite being hell uncertain and she smiled.

 'Mama! I think you should go, they are waiting for you outside" I just wanted to be alone at the moment.

"Allah hafiz!" she said and I replied lowly. She turned and walked out of the room while I let out a breath as I once again fell down in the couch; shutting my eyes I rested my head at the back.

Maheen! Han to ker di hea mager...kaheen gussey mein aa ker koi ghalat faisla to nai le liya?

Maybe I should have thought about all this... maybe I just over rushed with things.

Godd!!! Why is it so hell confusing and depressing? I felt a strange kind of uneasiness and I opened my eyes, looking around I found my lap top placed on the bed. I got up and walked towards it, sitting down I opened my system and don't know why unknowingly I opened that after a long time since the story finished.

You made me feel like a total princess, I have never felt that loved in my life Hussain! randomly going through some dialogues it appeared and I felt my heart skipped a beat as I read on:

This is least I can do Lia, Glad I turned out from your Hero to your Prince charming.

Unknowingly a tear escaped my eye followed by many more, I hide my face in my palms as I sobbed silently letting the pain streamed out.

you were an idiot...this was all a story Maheen!                                                            

This was Maleeha's damn story, not yours.

Kis ne kaha tha k kahani likho..or phir usey haqeeqat man lo?

Kahaniyan bus kahaniya hoti hen. Haqeeqat nai. Wiping a fresh tear rolled down my cheek I shut my laptop up and got up from the bed when my cell phone suddenly started ringing, I looked down at the screen and found Hussain's name.