64: Always and Forever

Assalam-o-alaikum!

Here is the quick wala update <3

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 64: Always and Forever....

SHEHRY'S POV

I quickly stepped forward for supporting her as I saw her stumbling, when she was getting down from the hospital's bed.

"I can walk myself" she raised her hand stopping me, the dryness in her tone made me roll my eyes.

 Rolling her lower lip inward she carefully stepped down and stood over her feet, her face was still pale, eyes puffed and lips dry but still I love every thing about her, doesn't mater in what state or shape.

"I wonder your lips still look like a rose petal" I whispered in her ear, she frowned. Despite the crimson in her pale cheeks she tried to ignore me.

"han, kisi gard aalood kitab k safhon k beech rakhey hue puraney gulaab k jesey, khushk or be-rang" she responded and I let out a small chuckle, she was about to walk when I held her elbow softly, stopping her and she looked at me.

Tugging back a few strands of her hair I looked at every feature of her face; her wrinkled forehead, bony cheeks,small but erect nose like a queen and her eyes, still upset and tensed.

"hum waqai kisi kitab mein parey baasi gulaab jesey ho gaye hen Shehryar! Hen na?" she asked lowly.

"Han, meri zindagi ki kitaab mein para sab se khoobsurat gulaab ho tum Heer! Jis ne na janey kab meri zaat k her safhey ko mehka diya" I smiled and she blinked her eyes.

"my love for you is above everything, above every artificiality Heer! I love you in every state, in every form of you. In front of you every other thing is just.... secondary" I shrugged my shoulders, stating honestly.

"Even our child?" she asked spontaneously, her tone was shattering and I gulped down.

"Everyting that hurts you Heer! Everything" I stated firmly and she looked away from my face, pulling her hand out from my grip she turned and started stepping slowly towards the attached washroom. I silently followed her.

"Kahan chaley ap?" she asked finding me with her at the door frame and I casually pointed towards the washroom.

"I need to change Shehryar!" 

"And I need to be with you Heer!" 

"You are too weak to even take a step on your own Heer! Come on, her bat mein zid kerna zaroori nai, let me help" I insisted taking a step forwards when she kept her palm over my chest stopping me with a straight face.

"Ander koi hum ne bhangra nai dalna, ek gown he to change kerna hea. Wait here" despite being weak and sick, she still had the audacity to throw tantrums and orders at me.

Once a sherni...always a sherni.

I sighed deep in helplessness and Heer turned back to the door, she was about to hold the handle when due to weakness, her hand slipped over the metal and she went straight down on the floor with a scream. "Shehryar!

"Heer! Sambhal k" I grabbed her by the waist just in time otherwise she was almost on the floor with her head bumped into the wooden door.

"Heer? You okay" she held her head with her eyes shut. "ziada zor ki lag gai?" I kept her body frame close to myself as I started rubbing her forehead when she shook her head faintly."Am okay"