62: Penetrable Desires

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Here is the Naughty wala Romance wala update :D :P

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 62: PENETRABLE DESIRES

MAHEEN'S POV

"Qubool hai...." Hussain's voice crashed my ears for the third and final time; all firm and decisive; as if he was giving his words to me not to the nikah khuwan, as if he was silently and secretly promising me to be with me, to hold my hand for the rest of my life.

"Maheen Imran wald Imran Haider! Kia ap ko Hussain Asif wald Muhammad Asif k sath ba-haq meher 10 lakh, jo k tea paya hai, Nikahh qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai!" I promised him back, like taking an oath of being with him through every thick and thin, through ever tear and smile like a shadow never leaving him alone.

"Kia ap ko qubool hai?"

"Qubool hai"

"Kia ap ko qubool hai?"

I gulped down the lump in my throat before that faint but firm confession in the middle of a bunch of most important people of my life. "....... Ji han qubool hai"

The most beautiful moment it was, and I felt, how life changed at once just with a few words; giving me sense of belonging and ownership.

My eyes were getting watery when slowly I felt a faint movement and familiar warmth spread over the back of hand, looking to my right I saw him staring deep into my eyes; with the most beautiful smile on his face and I quietly returned the gesture.

"Maheen Hussain......."

I could feel what it was like, living your dream, watching it coming true in front of your eyes and suddenly a beautiful, most amazing feeling engulfed me.

SHEHRY'S POV

I stepped down the stage answering the call I got on my phone."Am so happy for both of you" Heer embraced Maheen in to a warm huge hug and she smiled over her shoulder. "Buhat Mubarak ho" she added smiling wide after pulling back holding Maheen by her shoulders.

ending the call, I just stood there staring Heer; her smile, her face that happiness there.

She was standing there near Maheen and Hussain; I saw her long open locks swaying left and right as she laughed heartily over something Waqas teased Hussain with, the long sleek beaded tussles hanging with her neckline moved as if doing mischiefs and I felt a senseless, nonsensical jealousy, looking at them too close to her.

She flip a few locks away moving her face, for a split of a second giving me the view of her extra deep back neckline, where those tussles were playing with her soft skin.

Kuch ziada deep nai????? I frowned.

"Shehry beta!"

"Hm?" I looked to my left suddenly looking away from her and found Mom smirking at me, suddenly gush of blood ran through my face.

"piyari lag rai hea na buhat?" Mom looked ahead over the stage and my gaze followed hers.

Mujhey to bus meri sherni dikh rai hea Mom!

"yeah! They are looking beautiful together MashaAllah!" I stated ignoring my thoughts.

"Oho! Am talking about your Sherni" My head spun into her direction finding the smirk even deeper, though she tried to keep a straight face.