6: Fuming Flames

its super short :( busy in papers and checking :( so couldnt produce a better longer chapter for u guys :( just wrote in between checking papers ;) so bare with the errors :*

hope u will enjoy this little teeny weeny chapy ;) Next will be a TREAT <3

happy reading <3

CHAPTER 6: FUMING FLAMES

 NOSHEEN'S END

“Oh God! you can ask Khurram if you need any help, he will surely help you out” dragging my trolley bag behind me, holding my passport and boarding pass in the other hand, I tried to balance my cell phone between my shoulder and right ear.

“Yeah do inform Sely about the inauguration and please check out the web page as well, I didn’t like that graphics at all” looking around I searched for gate no 66 and found it at the far end of the huge hall way.

“Ahh! I don’t understand ye sheher ziada bara hea ya yahan ka airport” sighing deep I started walking towards gate no 66, thanks to my comfortable pumps and thanks to Mom who didn’t let me wear those heals I was about to wear.

“Chal Waqas! rakhti hoon, and you please do as I have told you okay?…mela pala sha bhai, Muuuahhh!” sending him a sweet kiss through the phone I tried to butter him up once again and heard him sighing along with his usual blabbering.

“ufff is bandey se kam nikalwana is hell difficult…pata nai kis per gaya hea?” once we hung up I sighed and sped up my pace towards the end of the hallway.

Finally reaching to my destination I looked around for some comfortable seat to relax my already aching back and thankfully found one. Moving towards a comfy looking seat with led lights I kept my wheeler beside it and sat down.

For a couple of minutes I just half laid with my back thanking me and eyes shut, I kept on cursing myself for opting this airline, is ki to business class bhi…. Sucked!!

From Karachi to Dubai though it was only a couple of hour’s flight but had the worst time of my life.

Opening my eyes I slowly got up straight in the chair, looking at my wrist watch I groaned inward as there were still 3 hours left for the boarding, for New York to start. I hate flights…….Putting off the beats from my ears, I opened my all time favourite A Walk to Remember and started reading.

I was busy reading when I felt I heard somebody sobbing, frowning a little I looked up from the book and turning to my left found a girl sitting in the same row, at the far end.

She looked like a typical Pakistani girl; covered in a long black kurta with red choori dar and a matching chadar wrapped around her shoulders as if she was a parcel wrapped up nicely.

A brown wheeler was placed near her feet, which were trembling, clad in pretty typical multi coloured flats, her feet were the prettiest thing I had ever seen… my eyes roamed up and found I was wrong, the prettiest thing….. was her face.

Half of her face was roughly covered with the chadar she was wearing, on the other side I could see few hanging strands of her hazel silk hair. She was hugging herself with her arms I felt it wasn’t only feet, she was shivering from head to toe.

Closing the book I got up from the chair and slowly stepped towards the girl, going closer I saw her face was soaked up in tears. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even notice my presence; I sat down next to her and slowly placed my hand over her shoulder.