59: Back To NewYork

Assalam-o-Alaikum ! 

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Am so sorry guys :( please don't hate me for being soooooooooo late ^-^ because I love u all :*

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 59: BACK TO NEW YORK

Shehry's pov

"Heer!"

"Heeeeer!"

"God! This girl...she never listens at the right time"

"Behen kia mil gai hea miyan ko bhool he gai hea....."

"Shokhi ho gai hea meri sherni"

"Heer!" I called her once again, folding my cuffs up to my elbows, but there was simply no reply. Brushing my hair quickly, I walked out from the room and saw Mom coming out from the kitchen, holding a tray in her hand.

Jogging towards her I wrapped my arms around her and she gasped at once.

"Shehry???" she slapped my arm folded around her, disapprovingly.

"Caught you" picking a slice of mango from the tray she was holding, I gulped it up and she smiled shaking her head.

"Kabhi barey na hona tum" she complained and I kissed her cheek, still holding her from behind.

"Mom! ap hen to mujhey bara hone ki kia zaroorat?" I made a face and she patted my cheek softly.

"Per ub to ek beti k baap ho khud tum...18 sal k nai rahe ub putter ji!"

"So?" I frowned stepped back and she turned facing me with a smile.

"Mom! dil jawaan hona chaieeda.....umer vich ki rakhiya ae?" I flaunted carelessly and she smiled shaking her head.

"Acha ye batao k Heer ne aj doctor k pas jana tha na? gaye q nai tum dono abhi tak?" she asked and I looked down at my wrist watch.

"woi to, madam ko awazein laga laga...matlab gala tutt gaya mera, per madam ne sun'na nai....matlab...bus hadd he ho gai hea" I stated jerking my head disapprovingly and she laughed.

"jahan wo hea is waqt us ne kisi ki awaz nai sun'ni" Mom stated firmly and I smiled before walking towards the spare room.

"Hee...

"Abey chup!" I was about to call her when I reached the door frame but was cut through by Hussain at once, I frowned as I saw him standing there with the door, glaring at me with his index over his lips.

"Ki maut paii ae tenu, ki peri peri shaklen bana ra hea?" I frowned and he rolled his eyes, gesturing me to look inside and I turned my head, peeping in the room.

My gaze landed on the bed, where Mahrukh was sitting leaning with the back post and Heer was lying in the bed with her head resting in Mahrukh's lap, she was moving her fingers in her hair softly...and that smile on Heer's face was just heart melting, her eyes shut...I could see how calm she looked even from the distance.

"Heer! tumharey bal kia buhat gir rahe hen?" I heard Mahrukh asking.

"Q? nai to" Heer replied with her eyes still shut.

"Itney ghaney bal hotey thy tumharey...kia hasher ker diya hea balon ka" she shook her head disapprovingly and Heer smiled.

"aj kal ki lerkiyan na straight ker ker k balon ka satiyaa naas ker dalti hen...huhn!" Mahrukh added innocently and Heer chuckled, turning her head a little in her lap, facing her now.