1: Life At Both Ends

hello guys :) first chapter of TCTMH , hope u people are going to like it and stay with me throughout the journey of Shehry and Heer <3 

happy reading :)

Chapter 1: Life At Both Ends

SHEHRY’S POV

“Where the hell is it?” Rummaging through the files in the shelf my frown went even deeper.

“Shehry! You seriously need a memory enhancing potion man!” I shook my head disapprovingly as I couldn’t see that important as hell file among my office work, placed in the shelf.

Bending down I squatted on the plush carpet in my room and started searching for my file in the lowest shelf, where I knew it couldn’t be, as that was her part of shelf where she used to keep her projects and office stuff.

“Kithey nass gai hea?” my frustration was reaching its peak, my meeting was within a couple hours and I was still at my place searching for that quotation file containing all the important points of the presentation I was supposed to put forward.

Moving a hand in my hair I got up unable to find it there as it was sure already, looking around I sighed deep and took out my cell phone from my coat’s pocket.

I don’t want to disturb you baby! But I have to” sighing inside I dialled her number and kept the phone near my ear, glancing over my wrist watch I waited for her to pick up.

 It’s been a couple of days that she was a bit upset and I knew it was her work burden so I try my best not to bother her with anything now days.

The person you are trying to reach is currently busy; please leave your message after the beep……….

“Fuck!” hearing that annoying voice, I cursed aloud and brought the phone in front of my face, speaker almost touching my lips.

“Hey baby! Hope your day is rocking, but not as mine” I smiled saying. “I need to know if you have kept that grey file somewhere, ahhhh! I can’t find it and you know it’s my meeting today. Text me back if you know where is it” I stopped as I vomited out in a single breath. “Love you” sending a kiss through the speaker I swiped the call off.

I was about to put my phone back in my pocket when it rang up making me look at the screen at once, maybe she had replied but my expectations went to dust when I saw Hussain’s idiotic grinning face on the screen, a smile spread across my face automatically as I picked up the call.

“Saley! Ghanta lagaya ker tu phone uthane mein, tatti ker ra tha kiya?” hearing his as always angry tone I chuckled.

“teri terha bus ek he kam nai hea mera harami insaan!” I said in mock anger and heard a chuckle. “Kesa hea?” I asked smiling as I walked up to the bed; removing the pillows trying to find the file there, I shook my head as I couldn’t find that.

“Am fine Alhamdulilah! Tu suna, how is Bhabi?” Hussain asked.

“She is fine yar, bus a little busy in her recent project” I answered as I tried to peak at the back of the cupboard in search of that devil.

Tu kuch dhoond raha hea?” Hussain asked, I could feel a frown in his voice and I chuckled shaking my head, sala door reh ker bhi pass rehta hea.

“Yeah! Am trying to find a file man… don’t know where the hell has it gone” I said frustrated heard a chuckled.

“oh! That file you showed us on the dinner last week?” Hussain asked.