5: Hoping For A Better Tomorrow

hello guys! here is the update :)

hope u all will love it as always ;)

P.S: guys i have done a little changes in the cast..... you can check it up.

happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 5: HOPING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

MAHEEN'S END

“Hmm! Hunn lag rae ho na tussi ek dum Superstar!” giving the sketch few final touch ups I held it at an arm’s distance and looked at it with a critic’s eye. “Perfect! Muuuhaaa” giving a tight peck on his cheek I blushed myself, though it was only a sketch, it wasn’t like in real… but still my feelings ufff! Un expressable uncontrollable. God! Save my soul once I will be in his city, pata nia fir kii hoye ga mera. Definitely the magnetic field will go stronger and ufff! Allah tobah!!!

I was big big…like seriously a really big fan of Hussain Asif…am that kind of a fan who could drool over his cuteness and sexiness for hours without getting bored or tired, I could watch his stupid as hell videos for tons of times without getting fed up of them…. Ahhh! My first wala love he was.

I chuckled over my own crazy thoughts. Flapping my sketch book close I put it in my suitcase, placed open on the bed, on which I was busy making his sketch for last 2 hours and finally it was done…..

Getting up from the bed I looked around, my messy room looked like a real shit…. Aarrghh! Who will clean up this mess now? Sighing deep I bent down, started picking up stuff from the carpet and started dumping things over my bed.

If you will peak in my room you will find it as if it was a Dhoombros studio or something I dunno why and how, but my room’s interior specially the colour scheme, just go perfect with the dIb logo and I was completely in love with that… For last few months Baba was asking me to renovate my room but I was being stubborn in keeping it… like forever

“Shit shit shit!” picking up my favourite Sidhart Malhotra t-shirt from the heap of….. everything, I smacked my forehead hard. “How can I even forget to pack you baby?” folding the shirt nicely I unzipped my already packed wheeler and put it along with other clothes inside.

“I wish I could take you with me as well” I looked up at Sid’s huge poster pasted on my dressing wall. “Will miss u baby” I pouted.

Yes! I was kind of crazy about him too and please don’t get me wrong; I wasn’t doing a two timing on Hussain or something…. definitely Hussain Asif was my first ever solid wala, unevitable wala, ishq wala hard core crush…. But I like Sid as well, maybe because he looked so like Hussain…. I had a huge poster of him in my room and few shirts I had with his picture and name painted on them. so yeah! you can say we humans are ungreatful gits who normally don’t get satisfied with few things…we need…..MORE!!!

Suddenly my cell phone vibrated in my jeans pocket and I took it out, Nida’s name was flashing on the screen and I smiled picking up the call.

“Hello!” I chirped as always.

“You Dumbass! Why did you leave the college earlier? I waited for you at the gate for like 30 minutes. You idiot!” Nida burst up blabbering and I chuckled.

“Am sorry Nidziii! It’s just that, well I had a call from my tailor and I had to collect my dresses, you know it’s my flight in the morning baby! I needed to collect them” I told her pouting.