25: Sib-Love

Hello :)am late a little I know, but I was hell busy in Proclamation in school, finally it ended and I got time to write for you all :) though its short but hope u all will like it.

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 25: Siblings' Love

"So you actually shouted at the teacher?" I asked with my eyes popping out.

"I did, he left me with no other option" Adnan said carelessly and I shook my head. "Intiha ka koi farigh, faltoo or wahiyaat insaan hea wo" he added.

"You are an idiot, what if Baba got to know about all this?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"He didn't... means no harm done" he said and winked, I sighed deep crossing my arms.

"Shuker karo tumhari us dhamaka dost ne nai bata diya Baba ko werna to....

"Adnan! Stop being rude with Nidzi, she is my best friend...masla kia hea tumhen us se aakhir?" I asked getting annoyed now. "And why would she complaint about you to Baba? She is a nice girl"

"Yeah! she is really nice, the best example of her nice attitude she set, when she told Baba about that race I had with Abraham" Adnan rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "And God! I was so grounded after that" he added popping his eyes out.

"Wo to she did it in your favour, races are dangerous Adnan!" I said seriously and he waved his hand in the air carelessly.

"By the way this time she didn't complain to Baba because she was absent in the lecture" Adnan told me and I chuckled.

"Khair chado, tum sunao.... Boyfriend bana koi?" he asked mischievously and I felt my face getting all heated up at once with the smile faded from my face. "ub tak koi to mota sa, bhadda sa, paindoo sa boyfriend bana he liya hoga tum ne" he added and I slapped his arm tight.

"Ji nai"

"Acha ji! Wesey ye gussa merey sawal per aya ya phir boyfriend ki itni tareef ker di, us per?" He asked smirking and for a moment I just went speechless, because yes, he was right.... Gussa to doosri wali bat per he aya tha.

"Or ye Hussain Asif kon hea wesey?" He asked at once making me stared his face for a moment unable to think straight. "Classmate hea?" he answered himself.

"han...q?"

"And I think he is the only Muslim in your friends circle, nai?" he asked simply and I nodded my head.

"Nai aewaeen.... I liked his videos" Adnan told me, his tone was casual but I could feel a hidden tint there, which made me uneasy at once. "Dhoombros stuff and all that... acha funny banda hea" he added.

"And why did you actually watch his videos? I thought you always find these things silly, nai?" I frowned and he smiled looking at my face.

"yar! Ub he studies with you... and maybe you two hang around sometimes and maybe you two are good friends, so itney sarey Maybes hen, so being your brother I thought I should may be check out on him" Adnan explained making me feel something fishy inside when he smiled at the end.

"So you were stalking him?" I asked making a face and he chuckled.

"Bara maza ata hea wesey Stalking mein" he said and I rolled my eyes. "samjho poorey khandan...aal aulaad ko stalk ker dala Hussain Asif ki, mein ne" He added boastfully and I laughed.

"You sounded like some desperate fan" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fan ho gi tum us ki... huhn!" he made a face and I giggled. "by the way....." he trailed off and I looked at his face. "You two are just friends, right?" he asked casually with a light frown and I stayed quiet unable to understand what I should be saying to him.... my face felt heated up.