44: Destined to be.... (2)

Happy Ramadan to all of you :) pray more smile more...stay blessed :*

Here is the update and as promised...quicker one ;):)

Read and enjoy :*

CHAPTER 44: Destined To Be....

"Hussain?" he stood there in front of me looking some extra hot in a simple plain black coat over a dress shirt and black denim; smiling at me in a way that made my heart started beating faster than ever.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked still standing at a distance and he lowly shook his head as he slowly walked towards me, taking every step that has a strange kind of seduction in it and I gulped the lump down in my throat as he stood right in front of me, the corner of his lips crooked up into a smile that was confessing a lot to me.

"You look....." he kept both his hands at the back and leaned in slowly, staring deep in my eyes and my heart raced a bit more. "beautiful Maheen!" he whispered and my heart skipped a beat on the way he took my name.

"Far more beautiful than I imagined you in this dress" he added with a smirk, the warmth of his breath just burnt my skin and I blinked my eyes trying to sink in the situation that was still not so clear to me.

"So it was... you?" I couldn't hide my surprise and he smiled with a smug on his face as he pulled back standing straight once again.

"It was always me...and will always be" he stated still smirking and I felt heat started emitting from my face and ears and everywhere it could emit.... I couldn't speak, I was literally speechless.

Is it really what I am thinking????

"I wish I could know what you are thinking right now" he said with a smile plus a frown and I blushed hard, looking down at my hands I tried to cover up.

What if he actually reads my thoughts... Godd!

I was still looking down when his hand reached up to mine and my skin tickled as his fingers touched mine, I looked up and he grabbed my hand softly, his eyes showing emotion that I had never seen before, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

With a soft jerk he pulled me in and my free hand landed on his chest feeling his heart beats thumping under my palm.

"I have to say so much Maheen! I wonder if I will be able to tell you everything that I feel, tonight...everything I ever felt for you" he ended his statement into a whisper and my heart galloped inside my ribcage, I searched his eyes there was no hint of joke or lying this time...

so you are finally not acting all Shahrukh for once in your life.

Thinking this, a sudden grin appeared on the corner of my lips and he frowned, I bit my inner cheek to avoid showing the hidden amusement.

"I wonder what is that you want to say to me" I stated.

"Don't tell me you don't know Maheen!" he narrowed his eyes playfully and I bit my lower lip, feeling flushed.

"I don't think I suck that bad at showing my......"he halted in his sentence at once as his eyes searched mine and I blinked my eyes.

"Your?" I urged him to speak and he smiled looking away from my face.

"Come! I have to show you something first" he stepped back and started walking ahead with my hand firmly held in his, giving me feeling I had never felt before.

He headed up to the bridge and I just walked along with him with my gaze fixed on his face that showed excitement and...well something I couldn't understand at the moment. He halted near the railing and once again held my free hand as well, as he looked at the view in front of us.... Glittering lighted view of the city.