46: Love And Spite

Hello guys :) here is the update as promised before leaving :)

hope u all will like it :*

Happy Reading

CHAPTER 46: LOVE AND SPITE

HEER'S POV

Heer beta! life has given you another chance...another opportunity where you can once again live the life you wanted for yourself...for your daughter.

Don't waste your life, be grateful to Him who has blessed you with a beautiful daughter and now...now with a husband like Shehryar.

May be she was right... maybe am being ungrateful, maybe I should be thanking Him for sending Shehryar in my life.

I looked up in the mirror at my reflection; those dark bags under my eyes were still there but now faded a little, the puff in them was gone as well. Though I still looked weary but there was something on my face that was new to sight... maybe it was satisfaction, or happiness?

Shehryar will never leave you alone Heer! trust me he will be there with you through every thick and thin.

Wo zuban se kahe ya nai...wo tumhari buhat izzat kerta hea, you are the mother of his daughter, tum se he to usey wo khushi mili hea jis ki talaash mein tha wo kab se.

Aapa's words kept banging inside my head as I splashed water over my face.

Shehryar na aaye hotey hamari zindagi mein to najaney konse naye toofaan se larr rahe hotey hum is waqt. I said to myself as I shook my head. Najaney un k ahsano ka badla chukka paen ge hum ya nai

Wiping my face with a towel I stepped out of the wash room, being here in Shehryar's home once again was giving me a strange but nice feeling, maybe because this was now my home.

Shutting the door at my back I picked up my dupatta and wore it over my shoulders before walking towards Rehmat who was now lazily laid in her bed with her thumb inside her mouth and was happily sucking on it.

"Rehmat!" I called her as I sat down near her and she giggled looking up at me. "Sleepy head!" I ruffled her soft silky hair as she yawned wide.

"Where is your feeder?" I looked around for her baby bag and realized suddenly I didn't take that out from the car. I got up and was about to walk towards the door when it pushed open and Shehryar came in.

He halted in her track finding me almost on his face and my gaze went down at his hand holding her milk bottle already filled and a smile appeared on my lips.

"Umm I thought she must be hungry" his gaze followed mine as he explained and I pressed a smile extending my hand towards him but he stretched the bottle back and walked past me, I turned and looked at him who casually picked Rehmat up in his arm and I frowned.

"haye mera putter! Pukk lagi ae?" he pouted and then kissed her cheek.

"See what Daddy got for you" he smiled at her ear to ear who flapped her hands in the air trying to get the feeder but Shehryar kept on dodging her while chuckling himself.

"You want it?" he raised an eyebrow looking at Rehmat while still keeping the bottle in his hand.

"Well! Return the favour" he pointed his index to his cheek and I bit my lip hiding the grin, as he looked somewhat cute doing all that to her.

"Come on Rehmat! Ek pappi ka sawal hea beta!" he made a pleading face as she didn't kiss him. "Pleeeeej! Just one" he pouted and I chuckled as Rehmat unknowingly slapped her palm on his cheek raised to her face.