Introductions

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Suho/ Kim Jun Myeon
→Baekhyun
→Chanyeol
→Kai/ Kim Jong In

Fifi/ Kim Hyo Rin
→Zee/ Han Sang Hwa
→Aay/ Nam Ae Rin
→Lily/ Kang Lin Ah

OTHER CHARACTERS:

EXO as themselves:

Xiumin/ Umin
Luhan/ Lulu
Kris
Lay
Chen/ Troll
Tao
Sehun/ Maknae
D.O/ Kyungsoo/ Satansoo

Lee Hyun Ki- Zee's first friend
Jang Rae Woo- Hyunki's seatmate
Cha Ji Seok- Biggest Bully

STORYLINE:

One day, there live an angel with 4 daughters in the world named Fantasy. His wife had already passed away which cause his depression to increase. He always lose his temper easily.

One moment, the family got into a big fight. The daughters' powers aren't that strong. The fight was because his daughter keep on forcing him to get a new woman to be their mother.

This made the man stress and with his power, he made his daughters to go down to Earth. The daughters know nothing about Earth. Not even humans. How can they learn so fast?

The daughters soon landed on the grass being a human and not angels. That surprised them a lot that their father's powers are really strong and awesome.

"Ewww... What is this green long thingy?" Lily asked.

"Calm down. It's just a grass," Fifi said.

"Do they harm us?" Zee asked.

"No. They don't," Fifi answered.

"Can they speak? Dear grass, where are we?" Aay asked.

"Hey, stupid! It's just a grass. They can't speak!" Fifi said.

"Well, I don't know," Aay explained.

"I think we are on planet Earth. We lost in a jungle," Fifi said.

"Well, I can just teleport back to Fantasy," Lily said.

"Good idea. Let's give it a try!" Zee exclaimed. All of them hold each other's hand.

"One, two, three!" Lily shouted. They opened their eyes happily but then realized they are still in the same place.

"Maybe you can't teleport back to Fantasy. Try to teleport anywhere as long as we are out of this jungle," Fifi instructed.

"Okay! One, two, three!"

----

"Wow! There are so many humans here!" Aay exclaimed.

"Excuse me, but I think we are also categorized as human," Zee said.

"Really?!" Aay said and looked at herself. "Oh no! Where are my wings?! I can't fly without the wings!"

"I told you that we are humans," Zee said.

"Guys stop that! Here, take this book and please read it. They're all about Earth and plus I don't know what language we should use since I am not sure which country we are currently at," Fifi explained while snapping her finger. There fly 3 books infront of her. All of them take one each.

"Don't worry. We have Lily. She can search where we are right now. Am I right?" Aay smirked.

"Just give me a moment," Lily said. "We are at Korea. South Korea."

"I think we should change our name," Aay suggested.

"Why?" Zee asked.

"Because I kept on hearing people calling other human with three syllables like Kim Ha Rae, Go Yoo Ri and Song Hyun Ki," Aay explained.

"Okay then! Take this book and choose your name!" Fifi said snapping her finger again. There fly a book of korean name infront of her.

"Heo Sang Hwa? Nice name. I'll take that!" Zee said.

"Nam Ai Ren should be mine," Aay said.

"Kang Lin Ah. I'll pick that!" Lily said.

"And mine will be Kim Hyo Rin!" Fifi said.

"Now, we need place to live. Fifi, you know what to do right?" Zee said.

"I know. First, find me a better place," Fifi said annoyed.

"There should be okay," Zee pointed to a big and nice place.

Fifi closed her eyes and snapped her finger. There lay a big and beautiful house on the spot where Zee pointed.

"From now on, we will live here!" Lily exclaimed.

"I am quite useless," Zee whispered.

"You think I didn't heard you?" Aay said. "Hey sis, your power are the most important one okay?"

"Come on! Let's get in!" Fifi exclaimed.

From that day, they learn more things about humans and Earth. They explore the new trend nowadays and also have them, like phones and laptops.

They keep on studying the Earth for 3 years. Soon, they decided to go to a school named Mistic High School. There will start their first meeting with many humans.

××××

It won't be the best story. At least I try. Check out for my other fanfics. Bear with me okay? I am not a pro in making stories so yeah. Do comment and vote. If you want to.

:)