Ch. 38-Earthly Blessings

Here you go guys! The last part of the wedding! I hope you enjoy it because I really enjoyed writing it.

***********************************

Thalia's POV

    The gasps because of Vienna’s dress were rightly needed. Vienna looks absolutely stunning with her amazing curves in her dress. Her long, white strapless ball gown fit her perfectly. The bust was more sweet heart than straight, but not too tight. She really looks like a princess.

    Covering the dress were rose pieces of fabric sewn into it and as an added bonus to really make everyone strain their necks, there was a bit of beading on Vienna’s dress. Her long thirty-two inch train is held by Zach and Sage, who both look adorable in their little tuxes, adds another wow factor. Vienna’s cluster necklace of silver snow flakes that Donna wore on her wedding day go perfectly with her diamond studded earrings. Her pink heels give her a bit of height when compared to her normal average female height.

    With an ivory laced veil to her shoulders, I can clearly see why Donna’s crying in the front row. Vienna takes slow, careful steps and she’s gripping the arm of Anthony a little tighter than necessary. She has a smile on her face, pink lipstick of course, and has her eyes fixed on Aston. Aston is returning the same gaze and his mouth is open a bit from shock.

     Aston’s eyes are wide and he gulps hard. It’s a good thing most people have their eyes on Vienna. I look behind Aston and see the one person who wouldn’t be paying attention to anything around them.

     Caleb is staring at me and mouths, “You look beautiful.”

     I instantly smile before mouthing, “Thanks now pay attention.”

    With the traditional wedding music blending in the background, Caleb nods and turns his attention to Vienna who is already half way up the isle. In the crowd I spot Clove and he seems to be taking all this in. This is probably as strange for him as it is for me. One of our last missions together involved a bridesmaid and her lover. I snagged a piece of cake in the end so it was all good.

       Finally Anthony and Vienna reach the alter. Anthony kisses his daughter’s cheek before letting her take hold of Aston. A sweet gesture as most people would say.

      But before Anthony releases Vienna he whispers to Aston, “I was serious. Don’t hurt her. I live two doors down.”

      Vienna must have heard it because I did, but then again maybe she’s too nervous to pay attention to something small like Anthony’s voice.

      Aston nods and Vienna takes her place next to him. Anthony takes a seat next to Donna and comforts her. Vienna’s her only child so it’s only natural that she’s crying, hopefully from joy. I look at Dalton and he seems extremely proud of his son. There’s an empty chair to the right of Dalton, and I then realize that Anya really won’t ever come back. If she didn’t come for her son’s wedding, when would she?

    Since I have never been one to listen to long speeches, most of what the pastor says goes right over my head. I do however listen to Aston and Vienna’s vows. Aston takes Vienna’s hands and he doesn’t project his voice. There’s no need since most of us are werewolves. It also only matters if Vienna hears him.

  “Vienna Dominique Calisto I promise to love you and our family unconditionally for the rest of our lives. I promise to take care of you, love you, be your best friend, and a father to our kids. I promise to always put your happiness over my own, and I promise that whenever you need me, even for the simplest things, I’ll be there with love and support. I love you Vienna and I would need to create another language just to begin to tell you how much I love you,” Aston says.