Ch. 17-Lights

You know what guys? I give up on indenting. It’s terrible and I think it really hates me! Haha! So yall will maybe get one space or two. Sorry about that but did you see the last chapter? It ended up in the middle of the page! Lol! So like Mario-HERE WE GO!

****************************

Thalia’s POV

  I walk into the house and see Sage watching TV with Annjie, Claire, and Zach. Zach has his arm around Annjie and I can see her clenching and unclenching her fist. Personal space is a big issue for us. I should probably go in there before she hurts someone. I can’t have her making a mess for me to clean. I start to walk toward the living room but Caleb wraps his arms around my waist.

  “No. Stay,” Caleb growls. Didn’t he get enough of me today? Dang it Thalia you always leave the guys wanting more and Caleb is a very determined guy.

  ‘You didn’t kiss him or do anything of that nature on the way home,’ Cleo says with a good point. My poor mate is probably frustrated.

  “Fine,” I say before turning around and kissing Caleb hard. I run my hands up and down his chest and that makes Caleb growl. Wow his chest feels amazing. Maybe I can push myself on his-wait. I’m not supposed to feel good from this. This feels a little too nice. When I step back Caleb seems a little hurt. Sorry mate.

  “All better now,” I ask. Caleb nods and I pat his cheek. “Then don’t look so sad. We just got back home. I think a few hours without us being so close will do you some good. Go check on the others or something.” That’s Caleb’s job right?

  “Well what are you going to do,” Caleb asks. I lean against the wall and Caleb leans next to me. That’s a good question mate, a good question that I don’t have the answer to though.

  “I’m going to….find something to do,” I say. Caleb laughs before looking into my eyes. Caleb continues to stare at them and I notice that he starts to lean closer to my face. Oh no, he won’t do what I think he wants to do. I turn my head at the right moment and Caleb ends up kissing my cheek. That should teach him better.

  “That’s not fair,” Caleb whines.

   I shrug before saying, “Life isn’t fair. Are you seriously telling me that you don’t have something to do?”    

   Caleb looks away for a few seconds before saying, “Nope. I can just stay with you.” Well than why did he have to look away?

  ‘He’s lying but he’s being sweet,’ Cleo says. Cleo doesn’t like Caleb being sweet.

  “You’re lying. What do you have to do,” I ask and Caleb sighs.

  “Since I’m caught I have summer reading to do,” Caleb says. Reading is not my forte.

  “Well go read. I’m going to see what Josella’s doing. Is she here today,” I ask. Caleb nods reluctantly and I kiss his cheek. “Go read then and stop looking so sad. You’re making me sad,” I say. Caleb gives me a huge smile and I giggle. What am I going to do with this man?

  “Now you’re happy?” Caleb asks.

  “Always when you’re around,” I say and walk past Caleb to go outside. I’m also very careful to be a tease as I walk away. I hear Caleb growl but I don’t look back. I think I can use my imagination about his facial expression. Once I’m outside I shield my eyes from the sudden brightness. Thanks Louisiana.

    It’s a nice, day but I’m not sure if I really want to go to Josie’s house. I walk to the side of the house and gasp at what I see. There’s a small herb garden on the side of the house that’s full of life. How did it get here?