Ch. 14-Fight

Hey guys! Sorry for that really long chapter last time! When I uploaded it, my mouth dropped. It doesn't seem like that much when I write but meh. I guess it's a blessing. I enjoy writing for you guys! You know what? Since you haven't dived into the story yet, go ahead and click that vote button. You know you want to! Do what Thalia would do.

Alright now on with this chapter. Just promise me that you'll leave a comment afterword? I really appreciate it! Love you guys! Byeee!!! 

**********************

Caleb's POV

I watch Thalia walk in front of me and if I wasn't so upset, I'd be really turned on. Thalia twists a little more than necessary when she's angry.

'I'm still turned on. You're the one with the problems. Let's just get those weapons and call this quits,' my inner wolf says and I growl in agreement. Thalia scared the life out of me when she started to demand things from Annjie. I don't know where it came from but Thalia had an emotionless look in her eye as soon as the gun was raised. If a gun will affect her that way, I don't want Thalia with them. I also don't want her to hurt herself.

Thalia might raise her gun to the wrong person at the wrong time, a time when I'm not there to protect her. I just want my mate to be safe. Is that too much for an Alpha to ask for? Thalia finally stops and that's when I take my eyes off of her body. Where did she lead me? I look around and it's the spot I showed her before when we imprinted. Why would she pick this spot?

'Pay attention. We'll make this painless for our mate,' my inner wolf says and I nod.

Thalia has a confidant look in her eyes and says, "Attack me." Me go first?

"You go," I say and Thalia shrugs.

"Die then," she says and gives me a cold look. I'm not going to lie. I have a few concerns about how to go about this and not hurt my mate. When I fight, I fight to the death. That's definitely not what I want to happen. I guess I'll figure them out as I go along. I growl and try to focus on Thalia.

Thalia runs toward me and tries to punch me. I duck but she quickly punches my stomach. Good thing it's like a rock but I still feel a light sting. I grab her arm, but Thalia spins into my arms. She elbows me roughly in the same spot on my stomach and I wince. What the hell? I push Thalia off and growl. I can't attack and not hurt her.

"Don't worry about me mate. I want this to be as painless as possible for you," Thalia says with a smirk. She spins to kick me but I grab her leg. Got her. Thalia does a back flip and I let go. Never mind. I don't want her to hurt herself. Thalia lands on the ground in a crouching position and studies me for a long time.

"Like what you see," I ask and circle around her. I'll never win this way if I focus on her safety. I've never had to fight this way.

"No," Thalia says and jumps up. She pushes me against a tree and puts her hands into my neck. She claws into my flesh and I narrow my eyes.

'Mate is really pushing my limits.' Mine too.

"Thalia I'm getting really upset," I growl and Thalia digs deeper.

"Then stop the games. I'm dead serious," she says and releases me. Thalia punches my stomach and I feel the wind being pushed out of me that time. Oh hell no.

'Show her who's the Alpha,' my inner wolf encourages and I plan to do just that. I'll take care of Thalia after I win. I jump towards her and she ducks. I roll to the ground and roll over on my side when she tries to elbow me. This gives me a slight advantage so I grab her two elbows. I push Thalia's face toward the ground and she growls.