Ch. 37-Wedding

Go on and click the vote button. It’s really fun!  Oh last chapter it left off when Caleb ran into someone while trying to get his tux. I hope you enjoy!

******************************

  “Hey Brit…,” Zeke trails off obviously forgetting the rest of the red haired chick in front’s name.  Zeke has always had it out for red heads. Me, I could care less as long as the girl has sexy legs.

  “And…well hey,” Aston says to the blonde in front. She’s a dirty blonde, I’m still only talking about her hair but…

  “Nice to run into you Shelby,” I say politely. There’s no need for me to be unfriendly.

   ‘Unless you want to end up in a casket before you have a pup,’ my inner wolf growls. When you put it that way wolf…

    Shelby pops her gum before asking, “Where’s your little girlfriend? Break up with her already?” My inner wolf growls but I control him. Shelby really should learn to watch what she says.

  “Yeah babe. I really miss you,” Brit…whatever says while rubbing Zeke’s arm.

  “What are you doing in front of a tux shop?” Um…Aston’s…stalker chick asks.

  “Wedding,” I say and Shelby twists her hair around her fingers.  

  “Oh really? Who’s getting married? Weddings can be so nice,” Shelby says.

   ‘This girl bores me. Leave before mate kills her,’ my inner wolf says. That would probably be best. I lock gazes with Zeke and he seems to get the idea.

  “My friend. Poor bloke is so young, but marrying the love of his life,” Zeke says.

  “So romantic!” Brit says. So annoying.

  “Unless she’s pregnant. That’s a really slutty way to trap a man. Hello abortion clinic?” Aston’s stalker says and Aston growls. Oh no.

  “If someone else tells me she should have an abortion I will wring their mother fu-,” Is all Aston can say because I put a hand over his mouth.

  “Nice chatting with you ladies,” I add and push Aston towards Zeke.

  “Well call me,” Aston’s stalker says with a smile still on her face. These girls aren’t bad looking or anything. They’re just…

   ‘Not my mate,’ my inner wolf says and I completely agree.

  “Zeke I can’t wait to have gym class with you again,” Brit says while biting her lip.

  “Sure bye,” Zeke says in a hurry and the two turn to leave. I’m right behind them, but Shelby grabs my shirt. Well, what little room there is in my shirt.

  “I’m loving your shirt Caleb. Ultra shmexy,” Shelby purrs but I feel like gagging.

  “Thanks. Hopefully my girlfriend thinks the same,” I say before walking into the tux place. Aston still seems upset and Zeke is trying to calm him down.

  “Dude they didn’t know. Just leave it alone. You know Vienna would never do that,” Zeke tries to explain.

  “But it’s her body and she is still early enough to do it. What if she thinks I don’t love her enough and kills them? Then what?” Aston asks while panicking. Well it is Vienna’s wedding so some of her panic might be affecting him.

  “Just breathe Ash. It’s your wedding day,” I tell him.

  “Yeah death day. I would say you could look forward to the honey moon, but she’s already knocked up,” Zeke says as if trying to help. I glare at him but luckily Aston is used to this kind of behavior from Zeke.