Ch. 10-Moonlight

Guys I really tried to edit this chapter with paragraphs and spacing. Tell me if you liked that!

**********************************

Thalia’s POV

      “Caleb please stop!” I exclaim.

      “That would mean no fun for me,” he says with a smirk before twirling me in the kitchen.

       “What made you get up,” Sage asks while eating a bowl of cereal. That’s mostly Sage’s diet right now but if he’s happy, I’m happy. Caleb opens his mouth to speak but I put a finger on his lips.

       “Don’t think about it,” I warn Caleb. Tonight is a full moon and I don’t want Sage to be worrying over me. I’ve been feeling guilty about making Sage’s life so difficult. “Caleb has to go. Right,” I ask Caleb.

      “As always. Till be back in time for you. Promise,” he says while kissing my cheek. There’s a full moon tonight and Caleb has been slipping into his animal side all day. Cleo loves that. “

      Why don’t you go too, Pars,” Sage asks.

      ‘Go with mate,’ Cleo says. I don’t think I should. I’d probably get ion Caleb’s way. I hate it when people are in my way. Just to be sure, I look back and see Caleb thinking.

     “You wouldn’t be in my way. That would also mean more time with you but I don’t want you to get hurt,” he says.

       I raise an eyebrow and ask, “How can I get hurt if you’re just running errands?”

       “I was planning on running Beta errands but I can’t do that if you’re there,” he says. I look at Sage and whistle. When did he learn how to whistle?

       “It’s the quiet, emotional ones you have to watch sis. If you leave again, let me know. Someone was worried about you,” Sage says and I groan. Sage was the first one to lecture me about how irresponsible it was for me to leave without any weapons.

      “I’m sorry for the hundredth time Sage. Forgive me,” I ask with a poked out lip.

       “I didn’t get an apology,” Caleb mumbles.

      “It was your fault,” I exclaim and Caleb growls. Forgiveness. That’s a trait I’m working on. I’m also working on my listening skills.

      “Fine! Will everything be my fault when things are going south,” Caleb asks.

      “Don’t get upset about it! I can only be human for so long,” I say through my teeth. Caleb growls again before stepping closer. I can barely stay into Thalia mode. Cleo walks up to Caleb and growls.

       “You should be backing down to me,” Caleb says and I narrow my eyes.

       “Never going to happen, mate,” I say through my teeth. “Fine by me. Stay here and be difficult,” he says. I roll my eyes before pushing Caleb back. Caleb is more than shocked when he stumbles and growls again. By this point we’re not talking. Our inner wolves are fully in control. I turn toward Sage and he sighs.

        “I’m out. Deuces,” Sage says and walks out of the kitchen leaving Caleb and I alone. Caleb and I circle each other and I’m not sure why. Caleb’s inner wolf wants power and dominance and Cleo should be happy to give it. What is with this strong need to show Caleb’s who’s in charge.

        ‘Wait for it,’ Cleo says and I growl again. What could I be waiting for?

        Caleb throws up his hands and says, “Fine! You win alright! Just don’t be pissed off with me.” Cleo laughs and I find myself grinning. Males.