Ch. 26-Heat

WARNING! There are a few adult like scenes in this chapter. if it makes you very uncomfortable, I apologize. Then again if sex makes you uncomfortable why in the world are you reading a werewolf story? The main point int he story is the imprinting and that takes sex. Now that I think about it....why am I writing this warning? Sex or not you pervy fans will read it. LOL! I can't really talk because I wrote it!

HEHEHE! I'm just mesisng w/ you guys! Luv you and enjoy this chap! (Not too much though. U know what I mean).

Please Comment, Vote, and if you're not BECOME A FAN!!!!

**********************

Thalia’s POV

    I open my eyes slowly and realize something’s different. Of course my period is over but there’s something else. I hope I’m not getting sick, as rare as that is for werewolves. I look over and notice that Caleb isn’t in bed. No wonder I felt cold last night. I know that he was on the phone late with an alpha from another pack, but it’s not like him to get up early.

    I sit up in bed and my hair cascades down my back wildly. I was so tired last night after training with Ayden I went straight to bed. When I look in the mirror I cringe. I’m a wreck, but at least I can fix my appearance. I head to the bathroom and start my day. I notice that my movements seem like Cleo’s in control. Why?

   I brush my hair so that it’s soft and shiny before curling it. I apply mascara, eye shadow, and lip gloss to heighten all of my features. Why? I never do that. I put on my black pushup bra and my black laced panties. Wow is something going on today that Cleo forgot to tell me?

  ‘We must look great for our mate today. You’re welcome,’ Cleo says as I walk to my closet. If you say so.

    I grab a tight green v-neck dress and slip it on sexily. Caleb is missing a show. My poor baby. I bend over to strap on my black wedges and walk toward the mirror. This is much better. I fix my hair to perfection before running my fingers down my body. What’s happening to me? I just know that I want to look amazingly effortless for Caleb.

  ‘He’s in his office. Attack him,’ Cleo says. I smack my lips before grinning. Okay. I walk seductively toward Caleb’s office and knock on the door. Hopefully Caleb won’t have a heart attack.

  “Come in,” he says and I can’t help but giggle. I feel like a bad girl from the movies being called to the principal’s office. I open the door slowly for affect and as I raise my head to look Caleb in the eye, I notice that he’s scanning my body. Perfect.

  “What’s wrong?” he asks. I shake my head and I know my curls are bouncing. I have to take my time in seducing him. I’ve never wanted him so bad early in the morning though. I take a deep breath and Caleb’s scent hits me.

    He smells like sunshine and herbs. I don’t know why that scent is making me want to rip his clothes off though. I close the door behind me and make sure to lock it. With the state of mind I have no worries. Who knows what will happen later?

  “Were you in here all night?” I ask and make sure to keep my voice soft. Caleb doesn’t look sleep deprived and I’m glad. He’ll need his energy. As I walk closer to Caleb I notice him grip the handles of his chair. Does he not want me?

  “No. I had to get up early and handle something. Are you wearing new perfume?” Caleb asks while licking his lips. New perfume? Well I did use hairspray but werewolf senses can easily tell the difference. I shake my head no again before kneeling next to him.

  “I can if you want me to,” I tell him while rubbing his leg. Caleb growls and I look up at him. His eyes are filled with lust and I haven’t begun yet. Maybe I’m moving too fast. I let my fingers roam his pants before letting them rest on his prize.