Ch. 16-Choices

Hey guys. Um…a flash back? Thalia opened the door to some person she remembered but we, as the reader, were left with a cliffy? WHO IS THIS JOHNNY DOELING!? Lol! If that’s a real person….my bad.

On with the chapter you saucy knave!

Oh and a warning….my indents will not be straight. I seriously think the snake is the new straight line. Lol! I’m trying my best though!

**********************************

Thalia’s POV

                          I know him. This man in front of me seems colder than when I last saw him. His dirty blond hair is still in an emo cut with his dark green eyes looking lifeless. He looks more muscular now. He looks like he’s in shock too. What has he been doing? Why is he here?

                         “Hello Clove,” I say to my brother.  

                          Clove looks me up and down before asking, “How did you do that?” Do what?

                           I step back and ask, “What are you talking about?” Clove walks into the house and sets two boxes down. I’ve waited for my brother to show up in my life. I’ve thought about this moment many nights but I never expected to find myself in this situation. I’m not prepared.

                         “Who are you? Why do you look like my sister,” Clove asks with a growl. Why does he seem so upset.

                          “I-I am your sister,” I say and take another step back. Something is off in his eyes. All the jokes Clove used to have are clearly gone.

                           “No you’re not. Don’t lie to me. I hate liars,” Clove says and walks closer to me.

                            “I’m not lying Clove. It’s me Pars. Don’t you remember what your own sister looks like,” I ask before tripping on my feet. I fall backwards but look up quickly to see Clove take out a knife.

                             “Oh yeah? My sister is never un-armed,” Clove says with a good point. Dang it Caleb. Clove pulls me up by my hair with a speed that I almost missed. I squeak in pain before growling. Brother or not, Clove is trying to hurt me.

                            “You caught me on a bad day,” I growl. Clove throws me against the wall and the pain is intense. If I thought Clove was strong before, it’s tripled now. I notice the Ruvido tattoo on his right arm going down. His shirt’s sleeve is covering the first part.

                            “What do you want from me? My sister is up north,” Clove says. I was up north. Now I’m here. I growl and stand up. Thanks for not giving up on me Cleo. 

                             “I don’t want anything. I live here now,” I say and Clove laughs.

                             “Lies. Pars never trusted others. That just killed you. Say your prayers,” Clove says. Even though he’s right about the trusting thing, how could Clove not recognize me? I guess I’ll just have to prove that I’m the little sister he trained against.  I prep for any attack Clove chooses, but hear a growl before I watch someone collide with Clove.

                            “Don’t hurt my mate,” Caleb growls while punching Clove.

                             ‘Sexy,’ Cleo says. Definitely. Times like these make me realize how strong and protective Caleb is but I don’t want him to kill Clove. I quickly grab the knife and try to pull Caleb back.