Ch 6-Enrico

Grrrr! That's the sound Caleb makes. Lol! I want more action, what about you? Hopefully I can put some of that in. Well here we go!!!

************************

 Caleb's POV

That sneaky mate of mine is going to pay. I walk down the stairs with a smirk on my face and fix the towel wrapped around my waist. This will be hilarious. "Hey Thalia what's on TV," I exclaim from around the corner. "Wizards. You can watch it with me if you want," she says as if nothing happened. I pass in front of a mirror and give myself a sexy grin. Oh yeah. If she doesn't faint from shock because of this, I don't know how to get back at her.

"Alright," I say and turn the corner. When Thalia's eyes fall on me I see her eyes widen and her cheeks turn red. I flex my wet chest muscles just for her to squeak. "W-What are you doing," Thalia asks. "Oh nothing. I got really hot so I decided to splash myself with water. My clothes got wet so that's why I'm naked. Except for this towel of course," I say while flashing my sexy grin.

"I have eyes. I-I can ugh connect the d-dots," Thalia says while trying to look away. "Really? Well I guess you won't mind me sitting next to you," I say before sitting next to Thalia. I focus on the TV but every now and then catch Thalia looking my way. It's a good thing that werewolves have a higher body temperature because shivering would have ruined the moment.

I decided to wrap my arm around Thalia's shoulder and I felt her freeze. I chuckled and Thalia didn't look my way while asking, "What's so funny?" "Alex. She hit Max," I reply not even paying attention to the show. "Oh," is all I get as Thalia blushes. I sniff the air and smell her desire. She wants me. 'Stop teasing her and kiss her! I'm surprised she hasn't hit you yet,' my inner wolf says.

Thalia won't hit me because this feels too good for her. I slowly rub circles on her shoulder and hear her take deep breaths. Control is nice. "Do you want to know what I admire in a person," I ask. Thalia shakes her head no and I laugh. "I'll tell you anyway. It's self control," I say before kissing her cheek. Thalia jumps up before stuttering, "I-I'm g-going outside."

Thalia shivers before I grab her wrist and pull her into my lap. "I don't think so. You owe me an apology and I won't release you until I get it," I explain. "I hate you," Thalia says through her teeth. I smirk and kiss her neck. "Not what I wanted to hear," I reply. I continue to kiss her neck until Thalia is moaning.

'Make her ours! I can't wait until the full moon,' my inner wolf says. "Why did you stop," Thalia asks. "You were enjoying it too much. We can continue as soon as you apologize," I say while rubbing her arm. Just crack Thalia. My revenge will be complete when she does. "Alright. I'm sorry," she growls obviously unhappy to say the s word. "Sorry about what my mate," I ask.

"I'm sorry for teasing you but you're doing the same thing and it's getting on my nerves," she says. I smirk before releasing my hold on her. "You're right. I forgive you," I say. Thalia looks back with hunger in her eyes before leaning in to kiss me. "No teasing now. I'm serious," she says before smashing her lips on mine.

I growl before pulling her close to me. My towel comes off my hips and I'm glad I put boxers on underneath. Thalia grips my face and I let my hands roam her body. "Mine," I growl while breaking the kiss. "No mine," Thalia says with more dominance in her eyes. Whatever. As long as she wants only me, I'm good. I continue to kiss her until I hear someone clear their throat.

I look over and see Zeke and Josella watching us. How long where they there? I pull back and Thalia rest her head in my chest from exhaustion. "What," I growl. "Dude we are leaving in an hour to go party. Don't you remember? I came over because I figured you two would be doing something like this. Hey Parsley or Thalia," Zeke says.